• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Disaster Shadow (Giratina EX)

Azurial

Aspiring Trainer
So, admittedly I'm not even giving this a real try, but I am working on this deck just for league. I think It's pretty consistant, but if any one has anything they would like to add or take out, feel free to add your input.

2 Darkrai EX
3 Giratina EX
3 Sableye DEX
2 Virizion NV or EP/ Shamin EX (I've been using Shaymin, but thinking of going the NV Virizion route for Draw)
2 Ho-Oh EX
2-1 Roserade DEX 15 (Any Rosalia will do)

4 N
2 Cheren
2 Skyla
4 Juniper
1 Computer search
4 Ultra Ball
2 Pokemon Communication
4 Dark Patch
4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Energy Switch

6 Dark
4 Psychic
4 Grass

The deck works like this:

Set up Giratina as early as Turn 1 with something like a Rebirth and Energy Switch Combo, using an early shred to keep my opponent's resources busy, or to give them no choice but to take an early prize so that a late game Rebirth and Energy Switch combo powers up a Grass attacker (Either Shaymin or Virizion) for the sweep.

RE: Disaster Shadow

Don't forget to edit the title of your thread to include the main Pokemon from your deck. Thanks.

dmaster out.

-4 N
+4 Bianca. Since you will deplete your hand via Computer Search and Ulta Balls, Bianca will replenish your hand better than N, IMHO.

I'm also not sure how useful a 2-1 Roserade line will be overall. It's only useful one time only (given the decklist above); so, I'd suggest:
-2 Roselia
-1 Roserade
+1 Virizion NV (I'd suggest you consider 2 NV and 1 EP overall)
+2 (Cheren / Random Receiver / Super Rod / Tool Scrapper)

TuxedoBlack said:
-4 N
+4 Bianca. Since you will deplete your hand via Computer Search and Ulta Balls, Bianca will replenish your hand better than N, IMHO.

Yeeeaaaaaah no. Don't get rid of N for BIANCA of all things. N is the second best draw supporter (for this deck and most decks at least) hands down, especially if you use Shaymin EX. If you really want Bianca for some reason, take out Cheren, I wouldn't even do that.

I can't think of much else to tell you about the list. Maybe take out the Communication's, and the Cheren's for another Roserade and a 4 Random Receiver. You want Random Receivers so you can Junk Hunt for them. I'd also go with 1 Virizion EP and 1 Shaymin. Double Draw seems pointless in a deck with Sableye in it, and Leaf Wallop isn't that strong of an attack. The Sacred Sword one is good against Keldeo, and Shaymin is pretty good too. You probably won't need more then 1 of each.

If anything, run N because of the shuffle/draw. Oftentimes, you'll have Juniper with Super Rod or a Catcher, stuff you really don't want to have to ditch, and if you don't have anything to return cards to your deck, you're stuck with Juniper and a hand full of useful cards.

Back