Wi-Fi Trades DimensionPizza's Gen VI Trade Thread! Now accepting Battles! (Updated 4/15/15)

RE: Pokémonfan723's ORAS Trade Thread! I Have Shiny Legendaries! AND HOOPA! (Updated1/4/15)

Add me my FC is 0189-9308-0558. Trade legend or see what legends you have. Thanks.

RE: Pokémonfan723's ORAS Trade Thread! I Have Shiny Legendaries! AND HOOPA! (Updated1/4/15)

Greetings to you! I am interested in your Shiny Cobalion and Meloetta!
Could you please check my own list to see if we can work something out by clicking the Zinnia below in my signature?
Also, are either capable of being nicknamed? If not, perfectly fine c:

Hey, is there any chance i could get a hoopa and Volcanion? They dont have to be shiny, i have some shinys to trade, but not really sure what youll take pls?

RE: Pokémonfan723's ORAS Trade Thread! I Have Shiny Legendaries! AND HOOPA! (Updated1/23/15)

Its Under 9000 said:
Hey, is there any chance i could get a hoopa and Volcanion? They dont have to be shiny, i have some shinys to trade, but not really sure what youll take pls?

I have my National PokeDEX completed with all 721, and not really looking for anything, so anything at least half decent i can take off your hands :D

RE: Pokémonfan723's ORAS Trade Thread! I Have Shiny Legendaries! GIVEAWAY! (Updated1/23/15)

Any chance I can get a Mew for you? I'll update my trade thread w/ my legendaries.

RE: Pokémonfan723's ORAS Trade Thread! I Have Shiny Legendaries! GIVEAWAY! (Updated1/23/15)

raichulover11 said:
Any chance I can get a Mew for you? I'll update my trade thread w/ my legendaries.

From me or For me?

pokemonfan723 said:
raichulover11 said:

From me or For me?
Heh, sorry. I meant from you. But loshi got me one already.

RE: Pokémonfan723's ORAS Trade Thread! I Have Shiny Legendaries! NOT TRADING CURRENTLY. (Updated 2/20/15)

2165-8172-9960 - FC
Can anyone hook me up with a hoopa I don't really mind if it's shiny or not I don't have shines but I do have some legends and some half decent pokemons I just started out playing pokemon on the 3ds a couple of weeks ago and just finished delta episode. Thanks in advance :D

RE: Pokémonfan723's ORAS Trade Thread! I Have Shiny Legendaries! Trading is now open! (Updated 3/21/15)

I was wondering if you can trade me a hoopa, volcanion, or a good legend. The pokemon does not have to be shiny. I am willing to trade my lvl 100 phione or my lvl 100 shiny darkrai or any other legendary that i currently own.:D

FC: 2750- 1332- 3463
AS: Chief Rakka

Heya! I was thinking about getting a Hoopa for a Celebi, maybe Rayquaza?
Let me know if you can trade! Thanks

My FC: 1220-7560-9487

Hey, do you have any beneficial nature and IV'ed Landorus or Terrakion? Also do you have a thundurus for trade? Or a HA swinub?

Last edited:
Back