Diggersby Potential

I1lucky

Your local Infernape
When you look at Diggersby you don't see much but a worse version of sabaleye but with fliptini I think that diggersby can do pretty good at tournaments

So the idea to my deck is simply set up Diggersby, Victini and Keldeo EX as soon as possible put a muscle band on diggersby put down a virbank and laser and spam dig for 100 damage each turn and you can protect yourself for 1 turn because of fliptini. Keldeo with a float stone can counter if anyone wants to laser you and I run a 1-1 line of Raichu just in case Diggersby gets knocked out. I've tested it and I've won 5/6

Of course this is how I use diggersby what other ways do you guys think diggersby could be used?

RE: Diggersby potential in competitive play

Well, I'm testing out a 1-1 Diggersby line on a Beta Fairy Deck I made due to it getting help from Xerneas with Geomancy, but mainly as a Sableye alternative for when the rotation happens.

RE: Diggersby potential in competitive play

ShayminTails said:
Well, I'm testing out a 1-1 Diggersby line on a Beta Fairy Deck I made due to it getting help from Xerneas with Geomancy, but mainly as a Sableye Alternative for when the Rotation happens

Well that is also a good thing diggersby is for I only use pickup when I know the opponent is going to die of poison though.

Back