Did you guys catch today's episode of Pokemon?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Did you guys catch today's episodes of pokemon because Ash messed up during his battle right before the finals and the only reason he lost is because he did not have a fire pokemon. He was ok until he got to metang and when he got to meowth it was over for him. I was hoping he would win and it was a close one too but maybe next time he will have better pokemon up his sleeve.:)

i saw it, but i thought it was a metagross, the other dude had a metang.
he needs to train more if you ask me.

Ya I know he should have used his charizard and he would have won hands down because metang is a steel type and meowth is a normal type and 2 flamethrowers would have done it. :) However he has not done this bad for a very long time so it was still a good episode to watch and you can't win them all.:)

No point using charizard for every league battle...last time is because of charizard ,Ash cant win that battle.
Now that he won the second place i think he will win at the next league...after he finished off the frontier brain...

I hope does and I can't wait.:)

xxashxx said:
Ya I know he should have used his charizard and he would have won hands down because metang is a steel type and meowth is a normal type and 2 flamethrowers would have done it. :) However he has not done this bad for a very long time so it was still a good episode to watch and you can't win them all.:)
the guys meowth would kill ashes charizard, since it knew thunderbolt, and surprise! char is a flying.

That's true but he would have done fine with the other pokemon and then he could have used a water type but then that would have been effective on him too but his pokemon are pretty strong. He just did not have the right pokemon.:)

I think if they let Ash won then the story will end,so in order to have more story,they just want to make us think that actually meowth and pikachu had lost the battle...Why it must be meowth ?why not other pokemon???

Ya thats is true they have to fill time and prolong it or they don't get paid.:)

Ya I know he should always keep his charizard in his team because his attacks are so powerful that he could have won without having to put up a real fight. Here is an idea for the games never take your charizard out of your team because he is a very good pokemon and make sure you give him the amulet coin so that will give you a reason not to take him out of your team. That is the reason he is still in my team. No matter what pokemon you take out never take out charizard because it will cost you big time in the long run when you have to beat the elite 4. I had to add that here so you guys could see why charizard never leaves my team and also because I though I should tell you why.:)

blaziken almost got ko'd 2, that's why Harrison didn't keept using him, Harrison just got lucky. Ash was being weird, since he only wanted to use his new pokes, but i guess that they worked for it and all. still he would've won if he'd have used all his good dudes.

Arcanine out.

He should switch his pokemon around every season. That would make it more interesing to watch but it still keeps us coming back for more.:)

Hmm...You will see it soon enough,Ash will be switching his pokemon with his prevoius team to battle the next frontier battle,most of the battle...

So ,you will be seeing Charizard soon enough...

Back