Did I get lucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snorlaxed

Aspiring Trainer
Ok I just got 8 packs of EX Unseen Forces. These were the first of any EX set I opened (I started during DP/Platinum). I would like to now if my pulls were good bad or average as this will determine if I buy more.

Here are my pulls:
Meganium EX
Umbreon EX
Ariados holo
Typhlosion holo
Forretress holo
Flareon rev. holo
Unown K
Unown D

and then 3 non holo rares.

How'd I do?

snorlaxed said:
Ok I just got 8 packs of EX Unseen Forces. These were the first of any EX set I opened (I started during DP/Platinum). I would like to now if my pulls were good bad or average as this will determine if I buy more.

Here are my pulls:
Meganium EX
Umbreon EX
Ariados holo
Typhlosion holo
Forretress holo
Flareon rev. holo
Unown K
Unown D

and then 3 non holo rares.

How'd I do?

Looks a bit normal, 2 ex's is good, but not super, or a wonder!

If I remember right, didn't you traditionally get at most 4 EX's if you bought a box of EX series Pokemon cards or was that just bad luck on my part?

From my view, two EX's out of eight packs is pretty great. I don't know if it's quiet as as good as two Primes out of four packs but still great.

Wow. I personally think those were great pulls. 2 Ex's out of only 8 packs is VERY lucky. Plus you got tons of holos also. ^^D

When i started playing only days after DF game out, until GE came out, got enough ex packs equal to at least 4 boxes; 3 out of hundreds came with exs. They were PK Claydol, DF Tyranitar, and DF Salamence.

Nice. Ex cards aren't common. I consider those pulls to be great, or at least 7/10. Those Unown aren't bad pulls either.

average-above average pulls. You got tons of holos as well as Unowns.

not sure if this is the right place to post this, but has anyone bought booster singles of HS Unleashed from target walmart, etc?
what are the odds? i know booster boxes are pretty much set with 5 primes and 3 legend pieces.
i bought 6 single boosters and i got crobat prime, kingdra prime, and alph litho two.
how are those odds?

ogeray said:
not sure if this is the right place to post this, but has anyone bought booster singles of HS Unleashed from target walmart, etc?
what are the odds? i know booster boxes are pretty much set with 5 primes and 3 legend pieces.
i bought 6 single boosters and i got crobat prime, kingdra prime, and alph litho two.
how are those odds?

Those are avergae i think and yes i do go there

To me, that's awesome. I have opened about 20 EX series packs and only got one EX card. It was a Blissey...

WHAT?! 2 EX CARDS FROM 8 PACKS?! -sigh- My luck with boosters are notorious. Best card I ever got from a pack was a Platinum Blastoise. No kidding. -_- Well, I've only been at it for 2-3 months and bought around 10-12 boosters (incl/tins) so hmmm...

Long story short: I like your odds.

You know who isn't lucky? The person who revived this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back