Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG. Manual is now updated to V1.2! Missions list is added!

Alright I guess I'll make my way to Eterna City now.

RE: Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG. Manual is now updated to V1.2! Missions list is added!

Sorry for not participating for a couple of weeks. I need a lot of catching up to do xO.

Umm, Zyflair, what can I do next...

Jariel said:
sorry got confused zyflair im actually done with jubilife so im going to oreburgh
* The trip takes one day, but a trainer on the same route. Bug Cather Tommy is on Route 203 and if you want to get to Oreburgh, it looks like you'll have to defeat him...
Mission - Required Status - Difficulty 4
* Defeat the trainer in your way. A failed battle will cost you 10% of your money.
Reward: $600 and passage into Oreburgh City.

Lenny said:
Alright I guess I'll make my way to Eterna City now.
Welcome to the long route to Eterna City. Five trainers stand in your way... can you beat them all?
Mission - Required Status - Difficulty 7
Defeat:
Bird Keeper Fred
Bug Cather Thomas
Farmer Brown
Farmer Ben
Picnicker Tryst
Reward: $1600 and passage into Eterna City.

dragonspy900 said:
Sorry for not participating for a couple of weeks. I need a lot of catching up to do xO.
* You better get working then.

Smacktack said:
Umm, Zyflair, what can I do next...
* Where are you again? :p

just won against tommy(shorty), money at 1700, type advantage is really good hahah

Zyflair I am at Jubilife

I'm back and I will be battling Gym Leader Roark soon.

Sorry for the wait. I'm still trying to access my backup files, so this might take awhile.

Jariel said:
just won against tommy(shorty), money at 1700, type advantage is really good hahah
* Choose a place to go to in Oreburgh

Smacktack said:
Zyflair I am at Jubilife
* You may go to a place in Jubilife, or travel to a city near Jubilife (refer to map if you don't know)

ESP said:
I'm back and I will be battling Gym Leader Roark soon.
* Better get to it then.

Zylfair, I wanna go to Oreburgh PokeMart (Jubilife - Oreburgh and then Oreburgh - PokeMart Oreburgh)

Beat all 5 trainers. Lost only once. So I lost $300 dollars, gained $1600. Total gained = $1300. I'm at Eterna now! =D

Smacktack said:
Zylfair, I wanna go to Oreburgh PokeMart (Jubilife - Oreburgh and then Oreburgh - PokeMart Oreburgh)
* The trip takes one day, but a trainer on the same route. Bug Cather Tommy is on Route 203 and if you want to get to Oreburgh, it looks like you'll have to defeat him...
Mission - Required Status - Difficulty 4
* Defeat the trainer in your way. A failed battle will cost you 10% of your money.
Reward: $600 and passage into Oreburgh City.

Lenny said:
Beat all 5 trainers. Lost only once. So I lost $300 dollars, gained $1600. Total gained = $1300. I'm at Eterna now! =D
* Choose a place in Eterna City to go to.

I wasn't paying attention. Alright then, go to the PokeMart then.

Zyflair: I beat that bug catcher. So I have an extra 1200$ from battles woot!!!

On to the pokemart

Lenny, I updated the Pokemart for you.

And is everyone forgetting this RPG exists, or do I need to be on more? >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back