Dialkia198's Scramble Run 2 - XD Edition [Complete]

Dialkia198

Too lazy to put something new here
Earlier today, I finished my Black Scramble Run (The thread for it has fallen so far into nothingness that I decided it would be best not to post.) So, I have decided to do a new Scramble Run - this time of XD: Gale of Darkness. If you don't know what it is, look at this. It's pretty much the awesomest Pokemon game in the history of awesome Pokemon games. The rules are as follows:

1. You can give me any Shadow, Pokespot or Trade Pokemon. (Look at the link above for the list.)
1a. However, I can only have 1 Pokemon from the Citadark Isle area (that's Golduck through Rhydon) . I don't want to get half my team during Endgame!
1b. If you give me Electabuzz, you must specify if it is the Trade one or the Shadow one.

2. Because of the high amount of Shadow attacks in this game that can easily decimate weaker Pokemon, I ask that you only give me fully evolved Pokemon.
2a. The only exception is Scyther and Chansey, because they're just that awesome.
2b. I recommend that you don't give me Togetic or Crobat, because it is very hard to get Happiness Evolutions in this game. However, if that is what you had your heart set on giving me, it is fine.

3. I'm open to some trolling, but not too much!

4. The Shadow Teddiursa is an obligatory catch, so if I don't get it chosen as one of my Pokemon, I will use it for double battles, but only until I get a new member of my team. Then it will be boxed.

The team so far:
Spike the Jolteon
Rocky the Sableye
Crackers the Scyther
Pudgers the Walrein
LuckyFlier the Togetic
Funguy the Breloom

First poster picks what I evolve Eevee into. Also, give nicknames too! But remember that you can't nickname traded Pokemon. And don't use the same types!

RE: Dialkia198's Scramble Run 2 - XD Edition

Alright, it has been over 72 hours since I posted this thread, and STILL no replies. I would very much like to start this run, so at the cost of having to bump AND double post, I ask with all of my heart that you help me start it off by posting and choosing my team. Preferably soon.

I say you evolve Eevee into Jolteon and name him Spike.

Grizzly said:
I say you evolve Eevee into Jolteon and name him Spike.

Awesome. Before I decided to do a Scramble of this game, I had planned to use Jolteon. From what I've seen, Jolteon is one of the better starters in this game, so I can't wait to use it.

Now I can't give you Magneton D:
Enjoy your new Moltres lololol

Puff said:
Now I can't give you Magneton D:
Enjoy your new Moltres lololol

Actually, now that I think of it, I can't have anything that comes after Lugia.. I mean, I get Moltres in the fight with the Final Boss, so I wouldn't exactly be able to use it. Sorry. I'll let you try again, though. Besides, a lot of people would protest having a Legendary in a challenge run.

But Shadow Fire looks so epic.... ;_;

Oh well, you get a Sableye! :D

Puff said:
But Shadow Fire looks so epic.... ;_;

Oh well, you get a Sableye! :D

Well, Sableye was useful in Black, so it's bound to be useful here. Can't wait to see the rest of my team! Oh, and it needs a nickname too. And since Sableye comes so early in the list of Pokemon I said there could only be one from, I'm opening a spot for another one from that list.

Well, I was a bit bored this morning, so I decided to start off my file of this game. Here's a quick summary of what happened:
I started up the new game and looked at the default name options. In my opinion, the best choice was ADAM, so I changed it around in the New Name option to make it Adam. No allcaps for moi! Then, it cuts to a cool opening scene. This big boat is traveling through the sea when, suddenly, Shadow Lugia comes and carries it away! All the passengers are flung overboard into the water. Meanwhile, I'm in a huge colosseum battling a trainer's Metagross with my Salamence. Guess my starter wasn't Eevee after all. I begin the battle by messing with my opponents mind and using Dragon Dance when I could just end the battle with Earthquake. Another turn passes, and I finally decide to finish it off. Then, it turns out that I was only in a simulator, and I really do have a level 10 Eevee. I don't even get to name it yet! Oh well. All of a sudden, SIDEQUEST SIDEQUEST SIDEQUEST. I have to go find my little sister, Jovi, who had apparently gone to a haunted house. I drive my wimpy little scooter over there, and then I get challenged by a mad scientist! He probably has something like a Gengar or a Houndoom or something, right? Wrong, he has a level 5 Sunkern. You can tell what happens from here. After the Sunkern's ugly demise, he realizes that I am only a kid, not a burglar, so he lets me in. He also previews some of his master's inventions to me, such as the Unhealthy Shoes and the Power-Draining Lightbulbs. You know, I think I know why this place looks old and abandoned now. Anywho, I get my sister and head back to my home, a lab. Professor Krane guides me into a special room in the lab, where I am outfitted with the Snag Machine, a mechanical arm that lets me catch other trainer's Pokemon. Congratulations, Adam is now a cyborg! All of a sudden, the Professor gets kidnapped by 3 white Power Rangers, one of whom challenges me to a battle! He sends out a level 11 Teddiursa, which the Snag Machine reveals is a Shadow Pokemon. Guess I know what I'm supposed to use the machine for. I catch it, but the Power Rangers stuff the Professor in a van and drive off. Then I get another sidequest, and I need to get a machine part from a Gate on a Port. No wait, it's Gateon Port. Jovi insists on coming along. But she's so annoying! Don't I have any say in this matter? Am I mute or something? Oh wait, I'm the Silent Protagonist, so yeah, I am. Then at the port, Jovi bumps into a thug. Then an old guy and his assorted bodyguards defeat him and his Shadow Zangoose. They totally won't be major characters later on. So, anyway I get the Thunderstone and the Machine Part and head back to the lab.
Anyway, I still have 4 open spots on my team and a Sableye that needs to be nicknamed, so post post post!

Sableyes don't need nicknames D:
But name it Rocky, because it's a cool movie.

Well, this is the 2 week anniversary of this thread, and probably a new record for how long it has taken to get a Scramble team. Yay!

..But wait, why am I celebrating? This isn't good! I leave for vacation tomorrow morning, and that, while fun, means that I will have a lot of summer homework to catch up on, which will take away from the time I could use to play this! Of course, that would be assuming that I'll even be able to do this run, because if I don't get my team, I can't play at all. If you don't want to, that's fine. However, it would please me very much if I were able to start playing once I got back from vacation.

Also, one last thing. If you don't want to look at the link to Bulbapedia in my original post to find the list of available Pokemon in this game, you can find a list on Serebii as well.

If you do start this run When you do start this run, I insist you grab a Scyther. Name it Crackers. Crackers the Scyther.

Delta said:
If you do start this run When you do start this run, I insist you grab a Scyther. Name it Crackers. Crackers the Scyther.

This is great. Scyther is one of my favorite Pokemon to be available in this game. That and the fact that it comes with Silver Wind more than makes up for how late it comes.

You need a Pokemon for early use. Enjoy your new Spheal. You shall name it Pudgers

Boddy said:
You need a Pokemon for early use. Enjoy your new Spheal. You shall name it Pudgers

Once again, a Pokemon I had planned from before I decided to Scramble this game. It's amazing how things like that work out. I'm assuming that you meant Spheal and not Walrein. It does go against the rules (see rule 2), but Spheal is so adorable that I will resist the urge to evolve it with all my might. Given how weak I am, I'll probably give in, but I'll try as hard as I can. Unless of course, you specify otherwise.

Oops, darnit. I really should read these "rule" things. Pudgers the Walrein!

Okay, I'm back and.. still not finished? How disappointing. In all honesty, though, I was expecting to have to jumpstart this thing again, because nobody ever really liked it in the first place. But anyway, I'd better get to work.

Togetic.. well, I hope it isn't too hard to get happiness evolutions. At least it comes with Tri Attack as a good STAB move. Sadly, it's a gift Pokemon, so it can't be nicknamed.

Well, anyway, we're almost there. Just one more team member and I can finally start this run!

You get....
Funguy the Breloom!
(Snag Shroomish from someone in the Cypher HQ)

Reshiwott said:
You get....
Funguy the Breloom!
(Snag Shroomish from someone in the Cypher HQ)

Once again, a planned member of my original team! Awesome! And a pun for the name too!

Well, this means... This means I can finally start this run! Many thanks to all who participated! I will edit this post soon with what happens!

Alright, I've done some gameplay. Here is a quick log of what I did:
To keep this as short as possible, I won't mention the boring details at the beginning. Okay, so first I evolved Eevee into Jolteon and renamed him Spike. Then I went to the Cipher lab, and 6 Power Rangers came out to greet me. I battled the one in blue and snagged Spheal from him, after which he was purified. From then on, Spike and Pudgers plowed through everything in their path. Their combined might had no equal. Eventually, I came face to face with Klots, the guy who had Shroomish. He was a piece of cake, and Funguy was mine. More pummeling ensued. Afterwards, I rescued the professor, and tried to escape. I would've, had it not been for a pink-haired teenage girl suddenly appearing and trying to get me to give Professor Krane to her for Cipher's 'XD001' project. Sorry little girl, but I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request. So I had to battle her. She sent out a Beautifly and a Luvdisc, and I countered them with Spike and Funguy. Luvdisc was incapacitated by a Mega Drain, while the bug fainted to a Thundershock. The next opponents were a Delcatty and a Roselia, which were slightly more troublesome, especially since Delcatty was a Shadow Pokemon, but I still won. After that, I was home free, which is where I stop for now.

The team so far:
Spike the Jolteon lv. 24
Funguy the Shroomish lv. 20
Pudgers the Spheal lv. 24

Back