Dialkia198's Colosseum Nuzlocke

Dialkia198

Too lazy to put something new here
By popular demand, I am back, and Nuzlocking Pokemon Colosseum!
The Rules
1. If a Pokemon faints, it is considered dead and must be boxed as soon as possible.

2. Since all Pokemon come to you via trainer, any Pokemon is fair game.
2b. Legendaries are included, however you can only have one in your party at a time.

3. Nickname everything (as soon as you get the chance)
And now, leaving out the boring parts:
Part 1: Everything I Touch Dies
The sun beat down on Orre like a hammer; a relentless, hot, beating hammer, hammering down like a Phineas and Ferb reference that was... hot, for some reason.

THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN A BUILDING EXPLODED AND I RODE AWAY FROM IT ON MY SUPER COOL VEHICLE (nobody knows what that vehicle exactly is) WITH THE SNAG MACHINE AND EEVEELUTIONS AND A MAN WITH AN AWESOME MUSTACHE RUNNING AND TRYING TO GET ME.

...sorry, just had to get that out of my system. Anyway, I arrived at a local gas station for fuel. My Espeon and Umbreon, meanwhile, beat up some guy's Zigzagoons Pinecones.
Afterwards I went over to Phenac City, a beautiful metropolis. Two weird people came up to me with some stolen goods, so I beat them and gave the goods back to their rightful owner.
The people ran over to the mayor's house while I wasn't looking, so I followed them over there. The mayor was, as it seemed, was out at the time. The thugs challenged me to a battle yet again.

The first one, was, yet again, a clean sweep. The second one should have been, but then that monstrous Makuhita showed up.

I could tell from the start that this Makuhita was odd; it seemed rather angry. Not that Makuhita aren't naturally angry, but this one seemed more angry than it should. Espeon set up a Reflect. I thought it would be enough to save me from any casualties.

But just moments later, the Makuhita struck with a critical Vital Throw, and I could only watch in horror as my Espeon hit the floor.

R.I.P. Espeon
Level 25-26

Using my Snag Machine, I caught the Makuhita. The men ran out into the desert, afraid to face my fury. I tried to chase after them, but my escape was blocked off by a man in green. The big shot wanted to face me in battle.

Well, I had to take my rage out on someone. The man had a Bayleef, similar in anger to the murderer. All was going well until Makuhita got poisoned. I tried to heal him, but apparently, items cannot be used when a Pokemon is in Hyper Mode.
There was nothing I could do.

R.I.P. Makuhita
Level 30-30

Okay, this is bad. It's only the 1st update, and I've already lost 2 Pokemon. All I have left is my Umbreon and that Bayleef I caught.

Things just got serious.

Big time.

Well, time for another update! Sorry, but it's a little short; there was a bit of an accident which made me stop for a while.
Someone dies this update D:

Part 2: Birth of a Team
Determined not to let my casualties get to me, I moved on to Pyrite Town, where I encountered more sinister Pokemon and people. So, I went on a Snagging Spree. I caught a Misdreavus, a Noctowl, a Skiploom, and a Flaaffy. And then I sent Skiploom to the Box Party. I was about to catch a Quagsire along side those, when suddenly, it fired off a critical Shadow Rush, slamming Flaaffy straight against the wall.

R.I.P. Flaaffy
Level 30-30
We hardly knew you...

I managed to catch the Quagsire... hopefully, he won't end up like the last murderer I had.

Great. Just great. With Flaaffy dead, that Shadow Mantine coming up will sweep my entire team. Any ideas on how to beat that thing? Also, in the upcoming Tournament, all damage a Pokemon takes is automatically healed at the end of the battle, which could lead to sending a dead Pokemon into battle. So, should Tournament deaths count?

Really stinks that you lost espeon so early. I'll try to keep a look out for this.

I'm back with another update!

Part 3: Mantine Massacre
Turns out I actually didn't need a rule for Colosseum deaths, because my Umbreon and Quagsire swept right through it. Just shows to go ya.
After I collected the prize money, a strange Power Ranger in blue guided me over to a run-down building, where he intended to give me a Shadow Pokemon. However, at the last minute, he discovered that I was an enemy, and got himself into a battle against me. He was easy. I liberated his Yanma and sent it off to the Box Party. There were also some other guys, but they weren't really worth a mention.
Anyway, once I reached the top of the building, I reached 2 people, one of whom had the Mantine.

The first one had useless Pokemon and a level 20 Shadow Remoraid, which I snagged and sent to keep Skiploom and Yanma company at the party.

But here comes the one we've all been waiting for.

Immediately, my next foe sent out 2 Pokemon, an Aipom and, of course, the dreaded Mantine. In response, I sent out my Bayleef and Quagsire. It was a relatively tough fight, but eventually, Quagsire slammed into the beasty, and it exploded in a dazzling fireworks desplay.

MICHAEL BAYLEEF

Everything went better than expected.

I'll update again a bit later. But man, I still can't believe I got through the Mantine with no deaths.

Remember that infinite snag ball glitch for later on.

Delta said:

Don't worry, I will.

Part 4: My brain is full of Afro
I proceeded to traverse the caves in search of a mysterious character known as Miror B. During my time there, I caught a Meditite and a Swablu. Yay! In the middle of the battle against a shadow Dunsparce, Meditite was knocked down by the creature's Take Down…

But she tanked the hit like a boss.

Alright, now after some training, it's time to face Miror B. As I walked deeper and deeper into the cave, I heard the sound of...

Salsa music?
Much to my surprise, Miror B. Is a dancer with a huge Pokeball Colored afro! To get me off the trail of the 'Shadow Pokemon Plan', he sent me into battle against his Ludicolo squad. I responded by sending out Noctowl and Swablu.

Things went well. The first Ludicolo was KOed by 2 strikes from above. That one knew Ice beam, so I thought I was pretty much home free from there.

But then tragedy struck.

A couple turns later, I sent my birds back into the air for a Fly attack. Noctowl rose up, but Swablu wasn't quite as fast. One of the Ludicolo hit her with a Water Gun, leaving her at 4 HP.

And then the other Ludicolo moved, using Mega Drain, and I watched as my Swablu had the life sucked right out of her.

R.I.P. Swablu
Level 33-33
…all I can say is I really wanted an Altaria ;_;

Miror B., you are going to PAY.

I sent out Bayleef, and barraged the Ludicolos with a storm of Flies and Razor Leaves. It was slow-going, but eventually there was but one left.
And by one, I meant one Ludicolo and one Sudowoodo.

I left Noctowl in. After all, the Sudowoodo was just going to keep using Shadow Rush, Right?

Right?

No....

R.I.P. Noctowl
Level 30-30
Oh, Noctowl. You were such a boss. Your HP was higher than that of my Umbreon. You have taught me that your kind is not just an early game derp or a Fly slave.
…I promise, you will not be forgotten.

…MIROR B., I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU.

Bayleef fired off Razor Leaf after Razor Leaf at the stone tree, but it held strong. It was at that point that he decided he was too awesome for movepools, and sliced the Sudowoodo in half with a Leaf Blade.

Before he could get to Miror B., the dancer escaped.
…I'll get him later.
Anyway, I found what I had been sent to find, which was the mayor of Pyrite's prized Pokemon.
Wait, 2 of my friends just died for a Plusle?!
Whatever. The little thing wants to come with me. Too bad he's getting sent to the Box Party.

Delta said:

It supposedly won't work in Player's Choice versions. At least, it definitely doesn't in XD, contrary to some places on the Internet.

Back