• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dialgachomp (states)

IGETCHEDDA

sup
Pokemon:19
3-1 dialga g lvl X
2-2 garchomp c lvl X
1-1 staraptor fb lvl x
1-ambipom g
1-crobat g
1 bronzong g
1- lucario gl
2-1 uxie lvl x
1 azelf
1 absol prime

T/s/S:27
4- cyrus conspiracy
2- pokemon collector
1-PONT
1-twins
1-bebe search
1-aarons collection
3- e-gains
3- power spray
4- poke turn
2-sp radar
2-expert belt
2-enegy exchanger
1 conductive quary
Engery: 14
4-Special Metal energy
4-Double Colorless
2 - basic metal energy
2 -warp energy
1- basic dark energy
1- psychic Energy

Basic Dialgachomp strat. get a dialga with e-belt and 4 spc metal energies tanking and use chomp to heal and to snipe early. absol is for gengar and will only be used if gengar is what im playing against. since mewtwo wont be a problem cuz dgx will be out ill just attack him with a belted uxie x. staraptor is used to search out specific supporters or if im supporter dry.

im using this deck and i have a horrible start most of the time but i make a comeback mid game. i usually dont start out with the pokemon i need.

i was thinking of adding another Pokémon collector, and i dont wanna use call energies because its either 4 or non at all.

Please feedback :D

-1 Absol Prime
+1 DGX

Even with azelf to get it out of your primes. You want to get a start with Dialga G and DGX. Absol prime dosn't fit in here at all

cant have 5 dialgas
and is there another dark pokemon that could hit gengar 70 x 2 without being belted and is basic?

Instead of Absol, why not Weavile G? If you have a full Bench of SP (remember that Lostgar can pickup your Pixies with Seeker) then you can one-shot any Lostgar after a Flash Bite, or use Special Darkness Energy.

Back