ORAS Delta Emerald? Primal Rayquaza!?

DuoForce

Semi-Ace Trainer
I have a theory about Rayquaza.

Long long ago, way before Kyogre and Groudon's awakening, there was a different Rayquaza, a far more powerful Rayquaza that is stronger then the current mega rayquaza. This Rayquaza was the ultimate pokemon. But one day was defeated by another godly pokemon and then started to rest for thousand of years. when it woke up, Kyogre and Groudon were fighting, Rayquaza flew in to stop them after regaining some of its power after mega-evolving.

What are your guys thoughts on this theory?

I mean why do you have this theory. I don't remember the whole Rayquaza story entirely, but I don't see why there would be another super godly Rayquaza or what leads you to believe this one has been defeated. Also am I reading this wrong or do you mean that it stopped Groudon and Kyogre the first time they fought in the past?

I don't see a reason to give Rayquaza another new form, seems redundant. I'd like them to rectify their mistakes with ORAS as much as the next guy, but storyline wise I just don't know what else they could do at this point. They've already done just about all they can do with Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza.

To sum it up, Primal Rayquaza should've been there instead of a Mega-evolution.
As for that theory, don't forget that although it isn't exactly established and the fact they could be caught in the games, there's a hierarchy, with Arceus on top, followed by Dialga, Palkia and Giratina, and these are the ultimate gods, gods pertaining all the galaxy, covering Deoxys, Clefairy, Lunatone and Solrock (these three if they are indeed "extra-Pokémon world-terrestrial"). Rayquaza would be the equivalent of some kind of guardian of the planet's natural forces of creation, with Regigigas coming up next to tie the mess created, and so only a terrestrial god, but no match for Arceus and those mentioned earlier!

Primal Forms may be the original form of a Pokemon, but its also a reckless form; while Mega Evolution is more of a controlled form. Mega Rayquaza is essentially Primal Rayquaza, but unlike Kyogre and Groudon, doesn't get consumed from all the power it gets. Not to say that Kyogre/Groudon turn evil, but think about how they instantly go Primal when sent into battle as opposed to Mega Rayquaza who only megas when needed and can control it.

Back