Decks that use Victini EX?

Blueinvader

This isn't that clever. Really.
So I was wondering, with Genesect EX/Virizion EX probably becoming a popular deck, what decks use Victini EX? I was either hoping to run Genesect EX/Virizion EX or something to counter it.

There's something called Victini Box where Victini's Turbo Energize is used to accelerate various Pokemon, such as Terrakion EX.

There aren't any popular metadecks that use Victini-EX. Rayeels used to play Victini-EX, but most lists dropped it once Kyurem PLF came out. If Virizion/Genesect truly becomes popular, then I expect lists to start to include it more.

But honestly, Virizion/Genesect isn't a deck to worry about in the first place. It takes them 2+ turns to fully set up a Gensect on their bench, and by this time you could have a Kyurem + 3 Deoxys + Silver Bangle set up to OHKO them, or a Blastoise fully set up with a BK-ex in play. There's no way it's going to be Tier 1, so there's no reason to worry about Victini-EX.

My Rage Inferno XD (possibly the only fire deck that works nowdays) with chandelures and white kyurems (also reshirams) it will totally blast genesect/virizions full grass

Back