Help Decks for post-rotation

PikaRom losing it (Choice Band) doesn't matter that much because Electropower, and you expect to 2 hit KO things with that deck anyway. Blacephalon GX doesn't really care that much since like Ray GX it can just generate more damage through more energy.

If the meta gets stuffed with Stage 1 and Basic GXs then by all means Reshizard doesn't lose any actual power since 230 can cleanly OHKO all Stage 1s and Basics. But if Tag Teams rule the meta, Reshizard suffers without Choice Band being able to OHKO a good portion of them.

I would argue that loosing Choice Band also matters for Pikachu and Zekrom since it becomes harder to reach one hit knock outs with the GX attack. On the other hand, the last line on the relevance of Choice Band nicely sums up my argument. Provided that Cherish Ball is our only universal search engine I would assume that Tag Team decks make up a larger share of the meta. Some types such as Psychic, Dragon, Electric, and Grass also have the benefit of additional search cards which makes them more consistent.

I think Buzzmosa has potential next meta due to the increase of Pikarom decks and Reshizard being weaker(Outside of Blacephelon) The problem I've always found with Buzzmosa is that outside of Fire weakness.. is it really that threatening towards the metagame? Tablemon's Buzzmosa Tinachomp list looks creative. And any deck that can appreciate some sprinkled spread will really love it. Maybe someone can convince me with a decklist but throughout Unbroken Bonds it has never been a threat vs other non-fire stuff. Outside of a teched Beast Gain GX.

Back