• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Deck ideas

JacobTCG20

Aspiring Trainer
Getting back into TCG and I see a lot of garbodor decks what is another good deck to run also thinking of running bulu with lurantis gx and sunny day promo

Getting back into TCG and I see a lot of garbodor decks what is another good deck to run also thinking of running bulu with lurantis gx and sunny day promo
Both Garbodor and Lurantis/Bulu are strong decks, Drampa/Garb is very good but has kind of painted a target on it's back for people to beat it after it took up 80% of Seattle Regionals. If you want to go a little bit under the radar, Umbreon GX/Zoroark is extremely good against any Garb variant as it's resistant to Psychic and runs low amounts of items, but I personally wouldn't recommend it as it's not too great against alot of the other decks. Volcanion is also a good choice although it's Garb matchup isn't the best, and anything that trades one-prize for one-prize with Garb is a good choice, the most prominent choices being Gyarados and Vespiquen. Bear in mind, both Gyarados and Vespiquen have hard counters but they are both very competitive and people don't usually tech against either as they aren't that big right now. That could change since Vespiquen took second in Seattle however. Hopefully this was helpful! :)

Both Garbodor and Lurantis/Bulu are strong decks, Drampa/Garb is very good but has kind of painted a target on it's back for people to beat it after it took up 80% of Seattle Regionals. If you want to go a little bit under the radar, Umbreon GX/Zoroark is extremely good against any Garb variant as it's resistant to Psychic and runs low amounts of items, but I personally wouldn't recommend it as it's not too great against alot of the other decks. Volcanion is also a good choice although it's Garb matchup isn't the best, and anything that trades one-prize for one-prize with Garb is a good choice, the most prominent choices being Gyarados and Vespiquen. Bear in mind, both Gyarados and Vespiquen have hard counters but they are both very competitive and people don't usually tech against either as they aren't that big right now. That could change since Vespiquen took second in Seattle however. Hopefully this was helpful! :)
See I thought about the umbreon and zorark just seems like a limited deck though

See I thought about the umbreon and zorark just seems like a limited deck though
Yeah it's not the best. You may be best off by just going with a Garbodor variant, but if you don't I think Vespiquen or Gyarados would be the next best choice. Lurantis/Bulu looks good, but I've never played it or played against it so I'm not sure. It would also be pretty expensive to make as both Bulu and Lurantis are both promos.

Yeah it's not the best. You may be best off by just going with a Garbodor variant, but if you don't I think Vespiquen or Gyarados would be the next best choice. Lurantis/Bulu looks good, but I've never played it or played against it so I'm not sure. It would also be pretty expensive to make as both Bulu and Lurantis are both promos.
I'm going to try it on ptcgo I have the promos and 100 packs to trade for the other things I need for the deck

Lurantis/gx bulu is a pretty fun deck. I'm personally running it at my league and on the online. If you are going to use it I could share my list if you wish

awesome id like to compare it with yours. heres my list:

pokemon 13

tapu bulu x3
fomantis x3
lurantis (promo) x 2
lurantis gx x3
shaymin ex x2

trainer 35

brigette x1
pokemon center lady x2
olympia x1
professor kukui x1
lysandre x2
sycamore x4
N x3
aether paradise conservation area x2
forest of giant plants x1
ultra ball x4
field blower x1
switch x3
vs seeker x4
revitalizer x3
choice band x2
fighting fury belt x2

energy 12

i guess you know the idea of the deck. charge up bulu with lurantis and then switch it to attack. i like the combination of choice band for lurantis and sometimes bulu and the FFB for bulu alone. a lurantis gx with choice band and a promo lurantis in bench will be dealing 90 damage and will charge 2 energys wich is pretty nice. then theres the lack of a tapu lele wich would be absolutely beneficial for brigettes on first turn but it works just fine the way it is.

grass energy x12

Back