Deck Holographics

sastoon

Tyranoir will Destroy All
I've been buying a lot of singles lately from the older sets. One of the things I'm noticing is that the holo's that came from decks seem to cost a lot more ($20-$40) than normal holos ($3-$15). I would expect them to be cheaper because there was a lot more made for the theme decks. How come they are so much more. Is it because they are more popular or what? An example of this is Blaine's Arcanine from Gym Heroes. I'm trying to find the deck as it would be cheaper then buying the single. An answer will be highly appreciated.

Sastoon

What do you mean? It is impossible to recognize a deck holo from a normal holo. I don't get your point.

Of course theme decks are way more popular than single cards. That's why the card company (WotC/Nintendo) ran out of those faster when they stopped producing. And that's how they got rarer. I suggest you trade for these cards, since there are probably a lot more theme deck Arcanines around than booster Arcanines. For the very same reason.

Okay. The way I know what holo's are from decks is usually because I look at a deck list, usually from Pokebeach. There seem to be a lot of cards like this, Charizard from both Base Set 2 and Legendary, Milotic from Emerald etc. It jus keeps going. Thanks for the info.

Sastoon

Back