Deck Choice for Nationals

shashad

Aspiring Trainer
I left right when plasma was coming out, i was playing the trubbish tool drop deck. I believe i will have enough points to go to nationals (only because i'm a cincy person am i going to it) i just looked over some of the recent winners, such as flareon decks coming in top at regionals.....so would this still be viable with some updated cards or would i be better off getting a more up to date things like Seismitoad-EX and what not?

I think Flareon can still go toe to toe with most of the other decks in format. It won a Regionals not too long ago and for now is still doing well. Not a bad deck choice for Nationals.

I think Flareon can still go toe to toe with most of the other decks in format. It won a Regionals not too long ago and for now is still doing well. Not a bad deck choice for Nationals.

i don't expect to win or anything but do you think the tool drop can still at least go 50/50

I guess it's possible. I would have a while back not to even bother because of Startling Megaphone, but now I've found that that card seems to be the 61st card in almost every list. You still have to worry about Silent Lab though, because that card can have the same effect by shutting off Sigilyph's Tool Box Ability and forcing you to get rid of excess tools attached to it.

Back