Dead Trigger Discussion Thread

extremixgaming

Aspiring Trainer
Hi there Pokebeach! This is a thread discussing the game Dead Trigger. This game is a FPS game for IOS and Android, and may be coming to Steam through Greenlight. It is a zombie game, and there are missions (main and side, as well as daily) that can earn you money and gold. You can use Money and Gold to purchase items, weapons, and upgrades to help you stay alive. There is an arena feature where you try to stay alive for as many waves as possible. One of my favourite features of this game is the "New Hope". This requires you register an account, and you can back up your game data to the cloud network. If you download the game on another device, once you unlock new hope, you can sign in and download the backup on a different device. Its a great way to play the same game file on different devices (or platforms, as may be the case with steam) without the trouble of getting back to the point you were at before. This is a thread to discuss this game and experiences with it. You may add your New Hope Account name for people to friend request you. I'm new to this game, and I dont know everything about it, so if someone were to tell me what the friends can do (ie. is there multiplayer?) I would be delighted. My Username is the same as my Pokebeach name, extremixgaming, if you care to friend request me. My current weapons are RMGT 870 and Chainsaw T-800. I am only at rank seven, but this game is awesome already!!!As Always, extremixgaming, out.
Discuss! :)

Back