• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard De-evolution bomber (ULP rampardos porygon z)

ace-astra

Wayfarer
Here's a deck i put together based around the new rampardos that i think definately has potential to be a good attacker. Please could you send feedback about the deck so i know if i should change anything!

Pokemon (17):
4 rampardos (ultra prism)
4 cranidos
3 porygon
3 porygon2
3 porygon-Z (burning shadows)

Trainers:
4 cyntia
4 rare candy
4 de-evolution spray
3 mysterious fossil
2 Guzma
4 ultra ball
3 Skyla (Mysterious fossil is trainer, so this is needed )
2 rescue stretcher
2 Pal pad

Energy (14)
13 Fighting energy
1 strong energy

My tactic is to use porygon z’s initialise to de evolve my opponents Pokemon and use wild bomber to 1 shot KO the basic. I use de evolution spray so I can use porygon z’s ability multiple times.

Last edited:
I see what Rampardos does now, I would find a way to play Nest Ball to search for Fossil and use your Skyla to get your ultra balls so whatever you pull with Nest Ball you can just evolve next turn.

Here's a deck i put together based around the new rampardos that i think definately has potential to be a good attacker. Please could you send feedback about the deck so i know if i should change anything!

Pokemon (17):
3 rampardos (ultra prism)
2 cranidos
3 porygon
2 porygon2
3 porygon-Z (burning shadows)
2 Eevee (energy evo)
2 Glaceon gx

Trainers:
4 cyntia
3 rare candy
4 de-evolution spray
3 mysterious fossil
2 Guzma
4 ultra ball
3 Skyla (Mysterious fossil is trainer, so this is needed )
2 rescue stretcher
2 field blower
2 Pal pad

Energy (14)
13 Fighting energy
1 strong energy

My tactic is to use porygon z’s initialise to de evolve my opponents Pokemon and use wild bomber to 1 shot KO the basic. I use de evolution spray so I can use porygon z’s ability multiple times. I also use Glaceon to lock out powerful stage 2 gxs (most of them have abilities) and other gxs like Tapu Lele.
You don't need Glaceon, as she has to be active to work, and you don't play energy to attack with her.
-2 Glaceon GX
-2 Eevee
-2 Field Blower (You don't need them)

+1 Mysterious Fossil
+1 Porygon2
+1 Rampardos (you need as much of your main attacker as possible)
+2 Craniados (You will probably want to save your Rare Candies for Porygon Z)
+1 Rare Candy

Back