News Datamine Leak Discussion - Spoiler Warning

Sina and Dexio - We never got to battle them in XY, and I think a lot of people would've liked too. We'll be able to see what Pokemon they used back in their journeys before XY, and seeing as they have quite a bit to do with the story, we'll likely learn a bit more about them.

Aren't Sun and Moon set after XY? Or do you mean the Pokemon they had before they became lab assistants and presumably kept?

Aren't Sun and Moon set after XY? Or do you mean the Pokemon they had before they became lab assistants and presumably kept?
They are. That's precisely why they look a lot older than they did in XY (or maybe that's because everyone was a chibi in XY :p). I meant the Pokemon before they became Sycamore's assistants. Like what Pokemon they had when they went on their very first journey around Kalos.

They are. That's precisely why they look a lot older than they did in XY (or maybe that's because everyone was a chibi in XY :p). I meant the Pokemon before they became Sycamore's assistants. Like what Pokemon they had when they went on their very first journey around Kalos.

Gotcha, just wanted to double check, my brain derped on the wording :)

So there might be a twist to one of the new signature abilities!

It seems that Dewpider and Araquanid's ability Water Bubble, not only lowers the power of Fire-type moves done to the Pokémon, as well as prevent the Pokémon from being burned, it appears as though, it also doubles the power of any Water-type moves used by that Pokémon. So Water Bubble is basically Water Veil, Heatproof and Huge Power (for Water-type moves only) all in one ability.

Mysteries 3, 4, and 5 are particularly interesting, but you should watch them all. This explains why Anabel is here. I knew something was off, and this post game makes me extremely hyped for the post game!

It seems that Dewpider and Araquanid's ability Water Bubble, not only lowers the power of Fire-type moves done to the Pokémon, as well as prevent the Pokémon from being burned, it appears as though, it also doubles the power of any Water-type moves used by that Pokémon. So Water Bubble is basically Water Veil, Heatproof and Huge Power (for Water-type moves only) all in one ability.
So that explains why it's stats are crap.

Geez, that ability is a doozy. Three Abilities in one? Like King Xerneas said; it can explain why its stats are so bad. The Ability makes up for it; hopefully.

Apparently IGN made it into the games:

5qWVcZVQ8usgBfEZ4QFe_7.8:10.jpg

Back