Darkrai's Poping up..

I faced Darkrai in one game yesterday in a State Championship. It set up quickly early in the game. I came from behind attaching a Scramble Energy card to Magmortar and eventually won the game.

Darkrai seemed to be one of the common decks I saw. Magmortar and Gallade/Gardevoir were others. I wonder if I can pull off Water/Fighting.

Yes, they do. But every single one failed except darkrai/weavile solo. The rest are slow and inconsistent.

Yeah, the only truly good Darkrai deck is Darkrai and Weavile only. DBW is slow. Darkrai and Wigglytuff is slow. Everything except that is slow and easily picked off by everything else.

I played this kid at NJ states, he had a decent darkrai deck. He used Wigglytuff, Honchkrow, Darkrai (Lv. X), and Porygon Z. All though it sounds like much and personal I didnt think it was gonna do that good, but it gave me a scare when I was playing firetruk since none of my pokemon wanted to wake up.

I've seen a couple of Darkrai decks, but n00bs controlled them. Don't worry, once POP 7 is out everyone will be playing G&G again. :(

lol I play a Gallade/Gardevoir variant.

In my league, there are Darkrai decks popping up, and I always have problems with the Lvl. X's sleeping powers. Are there any Darkrai counters I could put into my Gallade/Gardevoir deck?

Saanaito said:

In my league, there are Darkrai decks popping up, and I always have problems with the Lvl. X's sleeping powers. Are there any Darkrai counters I could put into my Gallade/Gardevoir deck?

Xatu (SW) 1-1 tech

poke_master2008 said:
Saanaito said:

Xatu (SW) 1-1 tech and gardevoir ex d.

Back