• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkrai/Sableye/Terrakion

henriquez1m

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 8
3 Sableye
3 Darkrai EX
2 Terrakion (NVI)

Supporters/Trainers/Stadiums: 40
4 Professor Juniper
4 N
2 Bianca
3 Random Reciever
4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Dark Patch
1 Tool Scrapper
2 Eviolite
2 Enhanced Hammer
2 Energy Search
4 Ultra Ball
4 Crushing Hammer
4 Energy Switch

Energy: 12
8 {D}
4 {F}

After staying in 2nd place in BR using Empoleon/Terrakion, I'm thinking of changing my deck. Any suggestions?

It is a pretty solid list. I think you could do without the Energy Search though. I'd drop them for either another 2 eviolite or 2 dark claw.

I played a similar deck, however played Prism over {F}. Helps makes the field more flexible with free retreat on Terrakion.

- 4 {F}
- 2 Energy Search
- 1 Ultra Ball

+ 4 Prism
+ 1 {D}
+ 1 Super Rod
+ 1 Terrakion

Hope this helps!

I run almost the same deck. I would keep energy search, works great at the start of the game with sableye and late game when you need a fighting energy.

I'd also recommend you stick with the basic fighting, rather than using prisms. Any deck that plays enhanced hammer will make your terrakions useless. (also prism isn't energy switchable). saying that though, if you decide to use prisms, I'd try to tech in a shaymin EX to help against terrakion/terrakion EX and late game play.

I would;
-1 crushing hammer or random receiver
+1 super rod

Back