• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dark Tornadus

Brendan

Hi there
Pokemon
  • 3 Tornadus EX PF 98
  • 3 Sableye DE 62
  • 2 Garbodor PF 119 (Garbotoxin)
  • 2 Trubbish DR 53
  • 1 Absol PF 67
Trainers
  • 4 Shadow Triad PF 102
  • 3 N NV 101
  • 3 Professor Juniper PF 116
  • 4 Bicycle PS 117
  • 3 Ultra Ball DE 102
  • 3 Pokemon Catcher EP 95
  • 3 Hypnotoxic Laser PS 123
  • 3 Colress Machine PS 119
  • 2 Float Stone PF 99
  • 2 Escape Rope PS 120
  • 2 Enhanced Hammer DE 94
  • 2 Silver Mirror PB 89
  • 2 Virbank City Gym PS 126
  • 1 Tool Scrapper DR 116
  • 1 Computer Search BC 137
Energy
  • 4 Darkness Energy BW 111
  • 4 Plasma Energy PF 106
  • 3 Double Colorless Energy ND 92
Strategy:

General strategy is to setup Tornadus ex as fast as possible. Sableye is a great starter to abuse Colress machines and the other trainers I use to setup. I don't use absol much but it's a nice secondary attacker that fits well with the deck. I might make the switch to Sawk though since that would cover some weakness.

I edited your decklist to be up to our standards (and my OCD :p)! ~Kecleon

Looks fun have you play tested it much? I have a similar deck that focuses on tornadus EX. If you can get him set up T1-2 it can just wreck your opponents day

If you're going to play Garbodor, you need to have more tools. You could try adding 2 more float stones. I would also add another absol.

Thanks for editing to get with the correct format.

Also I've tested this deck quite a lot it's pretty versatile in terms of how you can go about setting up thanks to windfall/junk hunt.

In regards to more tools I might have to look towards that but even with a low amount if played correctly I can hang I there.

Back