• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dark Sea (Kingdra/Yanmega/Absol)

killstars

Flavs :D
23 Pokemon

1-1 DCL
3-3 Yanmega Prime
2-1-2 Kingdra Prime
4 Absol Prime
1-1 Xatu UL
2-2 Zoroark (All BW)

27 T/S/S

3 PONT
3 Collector
2 Copycat
4 Judge

1 Pokegear 3.0
3 Communication
4 Junk Arm
3 Catcher
4 Rare Candy

10 Energy

2 Rescue
4 Special Dark
4 Rainbow

Strategy: Disrupt any deck with snipe, zoroark to couter the dragons, and yanmega to start the snipe, i think use 4 absol and 2~4 dual ball to get it more faster. any idea is nice. thanks for all.
Xatu is a gothielle counter-tech
DCL is against Reuniclus and to get easy prizes with de spread of absol

I really love this type of deck, any idea (Noble Victors cards ideas is welcome)

RE: Dark Sea (Kingdra/Yanmega/Absol/Zoroark/Mandibuzz/Jirachi)

The Jirachi doesn't belong. Might as well kill your enemy and discard the whole Pokemon rather than saving his top evolution.
Absol/Mandibuzz sounds good but in practice Yanmega outshines it, because it doesn't require energy and doesn't require the damage counters.

RE: Dark Sea (Kingdra/Yanmega/Absol/Zoroark/Mandibuzz/Jirachi)

zororark cant counter dragons on its own.. yes you can foulplay blue flare or bolt strike but wthout that 1 pluspower all your going to do is power it up and maybe hurt yourself in the process. i would also put rainbows in there just in case you couldnt get the same hand count

-1 jirachi
-3 psy

+2 pluspower
+2 rainbow

you would also be able to use kingdra as an attacker if need be with the rainbow

Back