• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

dark of the moon(absol/t-tar/darcelia legend)

mrwillster

Accelgor will be my salvation.
i recently opened a few triumphant pack and pulled another darkria creselia legend. so i got to thinking, wat match up would be the best usage pairing to make it work. i was thinkin mayb like take advantage of DCL lost zone effect thingy but it seems to hard to get the energy to do so. so i decided to focus and the psychic attack. this is wat i came up with:

19 pokemon

4 absol prime
2-2-2 T-tar prime(larvitar50/96, pupitar 38/96,both are unleashed)
2-2 Darkria Cresselia Legend
3 cleffa

26 T/S/S

2 juniper
2 PONT
2 PENT
3 pokemon collecter
4 pokemon communication
4 seeker
2 energy exchanger
2 rare candy
3 switch
2 legend box

4 special {D}
3 regular {D}
4 {P}
2 rainbow energy

the strategy is to begin with cleffa or absol as ur active, putting energy on absol or t tar depending opon what you have out and stack lots of damge on ur opponents pokemon(preferably benched.) after there is sufficent damage on ur opponents side, bring out DCL and move the damage around with the psycic attack. as simple as that

Back