• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dark Clash (Yveltal EX / Darkrai EX / Hydreigon)

KyuNinja

Aspiring Trainer
DarkClash
This is a little idea for a dark type deck that i made what do you think?

Pokemon: (16)

• 3 Yveltal EX
    2 Darkrai EX
    2-1-2 Hydreigon (PHF)
    2-2 Pyroar
    2 Seismitoad EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 28

• 2 Sycamore
    3 N
    2 Colress
    2 Lysandre
    1 Blacksmith
    1 Rare Candy
    3 Ultra Ball
    1 Dowsing Machine
    2 Startling Megaphone
    2 Hypnotoxic Laser
    2 Roller Skates
    4 Muscle Band
    2 Rocky Helmet
    2 Dark Circle
Energy: 16

• 4 Double Colorless Energy
    2 Rainbow Energy
    2 Fire Energy
    8 Dark Energy

Strategy:

Edited to coincide with the rules! Remember to put in that strategy as you're using a deck that isn't exactly considered to be "Meta"! :D ~Kecleon

Pyroar is in the deck to counter other pyroar and its can lock the enemy. What do you suggest?

At first glance, your deck seems "slow" to setup, disregarding monster starting hands. No deck strategy was stated; so, I will assume one wants to accelerate setup as quickly as possible in order to get your main attacker(s) Yveltal EX and/or Darkrai EX into position to inflict damage. Pyrorar serves as a "wall" and an attacker, as needed.

Following are some thoughts for your consideration:

• -2 Rocket Helmet. Without Skylas to help search for these, these 2 card slots can be utilized in other areas more effectively, IMO.
    +2 Roller Skates. My thought would be to go first, and "speed through" your deck as quickly as possible utilizing Roller Skates.

-2 Ht Laser. Although "nice to have," these few and no VC Stadium renders these cards as eligible for replacement, IMO.
    +1 Ultra Ball / Rare Candy.
    +1 Pokémon Fan Club. To help search and setup your Basic Poké.

-2 Rainbow. Not really needed, IMO.
    +1 Professor Letter. To help search and find needed Basic energy.
    +1 Lysandre's Trump Card. By speeding through your deck and potentially discarding lots of cards, this Supporter restores your deck; so, you'll not be at a disadvantage.

I hope you find these comments helpful.

i would suggest to take out the pyroar for a thicker hydreigon line or add the hydriegon that switches energy around. i would make these changes:

- 2-2 pyroar +2 deino and +2 hydriegon LT
- 2 fire +2 rainbow
- 2 laser +2 rare candy
- 1 blacksmith +1 keldeo ex
- 2 rocky helmet + 2 max potion
all of these changes will help you manipulate both hydriegon abillities by moving energy needed to attack, max potion to heal without the draw back of discarding energy and keldeo to rush in and free retreat whenever needed due to darkrai and hydriegon combo. hope this helps

Back