customizing deck boxes?

I plan on paying my sister to knit me one in the design of a Pokeball (Using a button and a loopy thing to close it up, and so that when it opens, the pokeball design is still there :D) The idea came to me out of nowhere which was pretty cool but later found some similar ideas online, however they weren't very polished >.>
Just wondering if that would be ok or if it would be safer to use an actual deck box (I'd probably have individual card files as well).
I've already made plans and drawn it all out, just need to buy some wool :)

Oooh, knitted pokeball sounds good.

I just airbrushed a Vaporeon one on top of a sanded-down CoL box and it looks good (pics to come this evening).

I like the idea of a MissingNo./Glitch themed box.

just made a PDF template for a nice deck box that ends up being a side loader. it's still a tuck box, but adding velcro instead of the flaps for closing and gluing 2 parts would also work great. made one out of a twinkies box that I had to slightly modify since it requires 15X19 cardstock.

Attachments

• deck box.pdf
    377.4 KB · Views: 53
Well, I've never made a Pokemon TCG case but I HAVE made a Yoyo case for my yoyoing hobby. Well, to be more presice, it's a pouch. It held my yoyo, string, ball bearings, response systems, e.t.c.

Back