Customizable Secret Bases in OR/AS [7/8]

Interesting. I kind of had a feeling that Secret Bases would be back and would be easily passed around wirelessly.

It'll make it much easier to share SBs then it was back in R/S/E, so that's a plus in my book.

I knew they would've had to do something like this for the Hidden Bases.
Just seeing the new Secret Bases and comparing the original makes me giddy for the release.
Come out soon, cher.

King Xerneas said:
Wait did Ethan have blue eyes before??

I believe you mean Brendan. Ethan was from Johto. I think his eyes are gray in the new artwork style.

Retro_on_theGo said:
He has a Flygon? Mega Flygon confirmed!

Yes. Please. Reveal Mega Flygon already!

On the subject: Yaaaaaaaay. Secret bases, oh how I have missed thee.
I am simply ecstatic that the decorations look almost exactly the same from the original games except updated in 3D and- (Sees 6th screenshot with all the PokeDolls) Hold on. Am I seeing this correctly? You can actually put dolls on the bare floor now??? This...is going to be the greatest remake ever.

SkyeVictini said:
Retro_on_theGo said:
He has a Flygon? Mega Flygon confirmed!

Yes. Please. Reveal Mega Flygon already!

On the subject: Yaaaaaaaay. Secret bases, oh how I have missed thee.
I am simply ecstatic that the decorations look almost exactly the same from the original games except updated in 3D. Collect ALL the PokeDolls!!!

Is that the PokeFlute case from X and Y?

Yes indeed that is the exact PokeFlute case from XY.

Cool, I was hoping that they'd add Streetpass functionality to Secret Bases, it's kinda sad that Streetpass was so sorely underutilized in a series based on communication.

Front page said:
You can now generate your own QR code so that people around the world can enter your Secret Base and battle you

Sold. Totally beats mixing records!

The decorations look very faithful. Can't wait for the note mats! :D

oras-secret-base-7.png

ax16rd.png

"The Glass Ornament is given after getting all five Pokémon pictures hung in the Lilycove Museum. To get a picture, the player must have not only won a Ribbon for the Master Rank in one of the five categories of Pokémon Contests, but also scored enough points in the respective Contest."

I guess contests are confirmed?

PG24 said:
oras-secret-base-7.png

ax16rd.png

"The Glass Ornament is given after getting all five Pokémon pictures hung in the Lilycove Museum. To get a picture, the player must have not only won a Ribbon for the Master Rank in one of the five categories of Pokémon Contests, but also scored enough points in the respective Contest."

I guess contests are confirmed?
Sorry X & Y... we had a fun time, but now it's time for you to return to your cases. It's year of the ORAS!

This is the best news that I hoped for!! I'm really happy because Secret Bases are my favorite thing in RSE (and now in ORAS)!!

esqjhc.png

Yep, looks like we're getting contests back. Not sure what other proof is needed when you consider this and my last post lol.

Corocoro also needs to leak soon I hope we get more info and maybe some gym leader redesigns I don't think we'll get new megas sadly.

Do you guys realize that this is so close to 4th gens secret bases? Back then you could not do battles but you could do capture the flag to rid of the bulders and after 50 times of doing that you could rid them all and also you got certain items after you did it so many times along the way.:)

Back