Pokemon Custom Whirlipede Pokedoll Design Survey

Hyunbin

~오. 아. 오~
So I am about to make a Whirlipede Pokedoll, however there's just one thing about the design that I still haven't decided on: its eyes.
I am debating between making them either right on the surface of its body or inside its body like it actually is.

What would be more Pokedoll-style-ish? Eyes sewn on the surface or indented eyes? (this is not a question of complexity)

182px-544Whirlipede.png

Here's a picture of what Whirlipede actually looks like.

I am trying to imagine the Whirlipede plushies... I think that the eyes could look good either way, but maybe they would be in more of a Poke Doll style if they fell slightly inside the Whirlipede. I'm trying to think of another Pokemon that has something inside it, but I can't think of one. If you can, you could compare it to that. Good luck on your project, I hope it turns out great! :)

I like the idea. I've always thought that whirlipede looked plush.

As for the eyes, I also think the center where the eyes are should be deep in the body.

Thanks for the input. I think I may make the eyes indented only slightly.. since Pokédolls in general aren't very detailed. But I may veer towards the other choices if I get other replies. =3

Right now I'm trying to cut out the body pieces. I won't get to the eyes for a while.
I don't know if choosing Whirlipede as the first Pokédoll I make was a good idea since I have to make six identical body parts. XD

Here's some ideas for some other projects in case you are looking for ideas:
Tynamo
Beeheeyem
Oshawott
Pupitar
Stunfisk
Tympole

Hyperion64 said:
Here's some ideas for some other projects in case you are looking for ideas:
Tynamo
Beeheeyem
Oshawott
Pupitar
Stunfisk
Tympole

I already have a list of Pokemon I'm gonna try after Whirlipede.
I'm thinking about Sneasel, Dunsparce and Shuckle, and eventually Galvantula and Flygon, my favorites <3

Back