Custom Sig Question

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
Yeah, I'm still sort of a forum newb in general, so I was wondering: Once you have a custom signature of some sort, how do you put that picture into your sig?

use

it would be like this:
img + ]

You can right click on the picture then select propertie and then highlight the URL and copy it into the signature box and add the stuff before and after that is listed above but I don't know how to direct link the image though.:)

Does anyone know how to direct link an image to the site you got it from because I just realized that I have not done it yet and I should have when I got it.:)

xxashxx said:
You can right click on the picture then select propertie and then highlight the URL and copy it into Imageshack, Photobucket or Tinypic, take that link that they give you, and copy it into the signature box and add the stuff before and after that is listed above but I don't know how to direct link the image though.:)

Does anyone know how to direct link an image to the site you got it from because I just realized that I have not done it yet and I should have when I got it.:)
Fixed. It's bad manners to leech of other people's bandwidth that they pay for and you don't.

Thanks a lot for the info and I will try and fix it because I have never done it before until my sister mentioned it one day after my mom saw the image and the she asked me if I direct linked and I said I did not know how but thanks for your help.:)

Back