Wi-Fi Trades Croinks' Pokemon: Looking for a 3/4/5 IV Noibat/Noivern

RE: Croink's MyPlayer Thread - Two 5 IV Adamant Gible

I'm interested in a Bold Rotom. Do you have any of those with good IVs? If not, a Modest one works too. You can check my list for anything you'd like.

~AoH

I'd be interested in your 5 IV female Gible if anything in my thread interests you. :)

AoH said:
I'm interested in a Bold Rotom. Do you have any of those with good IVs? If not, a Modest one works too. You can check my list for anything you'd like.

~AoH

I don't have Bold or Modest, but I can breed one for you. They might have one inherited 31 IV stat, or none at all. I'm quite busy at the moment, I might be able to breed one with 3 to 5 31 IV stats for you. If it doesn't bother you if there's no good 31 IV's, then I can trade you one as soon as I breed one with Bold/Modest nature.

Keeper of Night said:
I'd be interested in your 5 IV female Gible if anything in my thread interests you. :)

I'm interested in a Hidden Ability Shellder?

I already got the female I need. :p
If you can trade the pent male instead then I'll be ready to trade as soon as I hatch a Shelder.

Croinks said:
AoH said:

~AoH

I don't have Bold or Modest, but I can breed one for you. They might have one inherited 31 IV stat, or none at all. I'm quite busy at the moment, I might be able to breed one with 3 to 5 31 IV stats for you. If it doesn't bother you if there's no good 31 IV's, then I can trade you one as soon as I breed one with Bold/Modest nature.

Keeper of Night said:

Well, iSharingan got me a 4 IV Modest Rotom, so I don't think I need one of those. I'm still looking for Bold however. If you could breed a bold one with at least perfect HP/Def or SDef, that will work just fine - the more IVs the better. I can wait however long you need.

~AoH

AoH said:
Croinks said:

Well, iSharingan got me a 4 IV Modest Rotom, so I don't think I need one of those. I'm still looking for Bold however. If you could breed a bold one with at least perfect HP/Def or SDef, that will work just fine - the more IVs the better. I can wait however long you need.

~AoH

Sure thing.

[Adamant male Gible - 31/31/31/x/31/31 Rough Skin level 1]

I'm interested in that Gible, anything interest you from list below?

1.) Togetic (M) (31/x/31/31/31/31) - Modest, Hustle
2.) Togepi (M) (31/31/31/31/x/31) - Modest, Serene Grace
3.) Togepi (M) (x/31/31/31/31/31) - Modest, Serene Grace
4.) Togepi (M) (31/31/31/x/31/31) - Modest, Serene Grace
5.) Togepi (M) (31/31/31/31/x/31) - Modest, Hustle

It could be used to breed pokemon from Fairy and Flying egg groups to breed a quite easier 5IV Pokemon :)

Ririka said:
[Adamant male Gible - 31/31/31/x/31/31 Rough Skin level 1]

I'm interested in that Gible, anything interest you from list below?

1.) Togetic (M) (31/x/31/31/31/31) - Modest, Hustle
2.) Togepi (M) (31/31/31/31/x/31) - Modest, Serene Grace
3.) Togepi (M) (x/31/31/31/31/31) - Modest, Serene Grace
4.) Togepi (M) (31/31/31/x/31/31) - Modest, Serene Grace
5.) Togepi (M) (31/31/31/31/x/31) - Modest, Hustle

It could be used to breed pokemon from Fairy and Flying egg groups to breed a quite easier 5IV Pokemon :)

Ahh, sorry! Someone has already got him, but if I ever come across another 5 IV male Gible with Rough Skin, I'll be sure to let you know! :)

hey croinks we never had our trade yet just letting you know I still have dieno and venipede

MikotoForever said:
hey croinks we never had our trade yet just letting you know I still have dieno and venipede

I'm ready to trade now, if you want. :)

I have a Female Timid Infiltrator Noibat missing both of the Attack stats in IVs that I can just give for whatever.

dmaster out.

Back