• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Crobat / Chandelure EX v2.0

Lara538

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 16

• 4 Zubat PFF
    4 Golbat PHF
    4 Crobat PHF
    2 Chandelure EX
    2 Wobbuffet PHF
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:35

• 1 AZ
    2 Lysandre
    1 Shauna
    4 N
    2 Colress
    2 Pokémon Fan Club
    4 Professor Juniper

1 Computer Search
    3 Ultra Ball
    2 Bicycle
    1 Sacred Ash
    1 Startling Megaphone
    1 Switch
    1 Escape Rope
    2 VS Seeker
    2 Super Scoop Up
    2 Muscle Band

3 Dimension Valley
Energy: 9

• 7 Psychic Energy
    2 Mystery Energy

Strategy:

Start the game with Chandelure ex distributing damage the right way so you can evolve zubats and try to kill your oponente weak pkms soon before their evolve.( For example try to kill asap phanpys,litleos... before they turn on donphans,pyroars...) I use 4 golbats because it is to try the most to use both golbat and crobat abilities. Megaphone to try to deal with garbodor and other tools ofc.Wobbuffet is to kill big fishes when spread dmg with chandelure and the bats isnt the best option and muscle band is here to do this.Bike for solid draw.

I dont know what ace spec to put tbh, and i want u guys help with this also, atm im running computer search.

And please try to maintain the deck focus when adding suggestions.
Inb4, thanks!

RE: Crobat(PF) and Chandelure-EX deck suggestions plz I NEED HELP D:

Drop the rare candy for 2 more junipers. And also drop the scared ash for a lysandres trump card. And get rid of the bianca for 2 more N and a another Shauna or colress.

You want to get the damage from evolving into golbat and crobat, and you need more draw support. The lysandres trump card gets back everything and not just pokemon, Bianca is really not that great of a supporter right now. I would also drop the 2 skyla for 2 more pokemon fan club becuase you want to get as many zubat out as early as possible that you can.

I liked ur suggestions in general but i think i will do
-1 rare candy
-3 bianca
-1 kangaskhan (and not skyla)
+1 juniper(dont wanna get rid of all rare candies i think)
+1 N(if im winning the game N can be very worse than shauna and colress so i have a doubt :/)
+1 Shauna
+1 Colress
+1 fan club( 4 would be too much i think, even though this can be a dead draw late game)
Lysandre trump card gets back everything thats true and thats can be very good(energy in a deck low in energy and some trainers back too) but the bad part is that lysandre trump card would be +1 supporter and get back everything sometimes can be bad, and u can Always count on ur oponente to use it for u. Btw i still have the 71 cards problem and the no ace spec problem... Any1 has suggestions? D:

I thought there was a lot of cards there. I honestly didnt count them or add it all together. Drop the evosoda the evolving ability is only when the bats are evolved from the hand. Drop an switch and the float stone you have quite a few switching cards already and the bat line as free retreat anyways. Drop the muscle band, the pokemon catcher, profesors letters. Muscle band dosent really help the deck because you are droping alot of damage and only having one in the deck wont help to much, The pokemon catcher wont be much help easy because you can put the damage on what ever pokemon you want, and the proffesors letter because you are running 9 energy in deck that dosent need much energy. So thats 9 cards down already the last 2 could be the red card.

Then drop the rare candy or roller skates for computer search, dowzing machine, or even scoop up cyclone.

Lol it was so stupid of my part, i didnt pay attention it was only from the hand...
so yeah no evosodas for sure thats already a start... but wouldnt the deck need smth like ultra ball to take pkms? cuz i wouldnt have search cards to get golbat and crobat :/ btw
what u said in ur 2nd post is already taking into consideration the changes i made in my 2nd post?
Thanks for ur opinion buddy! I want to hear other opinions but until now only u that answered :p

You should make the changes to the original post it will make it easier to suggest changes. I would definatly try o fit in 3-4 ultra ball as well.

Did the changes that im 100% sure thanks for remembering me to change the original post. btw with a single muscle band i can also take them with skyla so idk :/ this 20 damage can help alot when i have to stop sniping the bench and do massive dmg to the active pokemon with wobbuffet miltank or chandelure. And 1 is just thinking that i can get it with skyla at the right moment the same is with rare candy.
And professor letter let me take 2 energy for a single card and is pretty good to reduce my deck and check it early game to see whats in prizes, so i think ill maintain but i could take off an energy and work with only 8.
Abt the ace spec i only saw after :p ty for taking ur time discussing with me and trying to help
btw still looking for different opinions D:

6 switching cards is way to much especially in this deck where most od the deck has free retreat so drop the float stone and a switch or drop both mystery energy because they are to easily hammerd away right now. Then drop the red card's. I would also drop the skylas completly because they are not needed that much and will cause you to get to many supporters u=in your hand at atime when you can only play 1 supporter a turn. The single rare candy and muscle band in the deck are going to cause the deck to be less consistant and I dont think they help the deck that much considering you can use the bats to damage what ever you want. I know in stage two decks you want to get the stage 2 out as soon as possibly but this one is different because of the bats ability letting you get damage spread out on the board as you evolve and chandelure EX letting you spread damage around as well. You probably wont be attacking very much with Miltank and wobbufet because there are only one of each and will be tough to get the one you want at certain times.

RE: Crobat / Chandelure EX

The more i think and reread ur posts the more im convinced by you... ok :p
-1 red card (i think ill let one to see how functional it is, cuz i havent tested it yet)
-1 Skyla(im with too many suporters)
-1 rare candy(will test with 0 rare candies and see if i will miss it or not)
Btw still dont know if i will drop switch+float or mystery energy. btw is enhanced hammer being used a lot?(i dont have much idea)
and also what u think: should i put one or two enhanced in this deck, it could to slow decks use dce and other things? but it could also make my deck become less consistent so i think it wouldnt be that great.i think i wouldnt put but askin ur opinion

Yeah enahnced hammers are played alot right now. I dont run any enhanced hammers in my Crobat wobbuffett deck just beacuse i dont have any room and there isnt much room in your deck.

in my deck it helps to retreat chandelure and wobuffet so i think it will have better use than switch, and if enemy uses enhanced hammer, whatever, it wont be good for me but its not the end of the world. If i think im getting to much hammered and thats making difference in the game i can change the energy for a switch at anytime.
-1 switch

Updated the deck list a lot! Needing advice, im thinking that 1 AZ and 1 fan club isnt enough, i was with 2-3 b4 but now thinking to run 2-2 of those cards. Its true that i have 2 VS Seekers but anyway i dont know if its already enough. Only tested the current decklist twice, versus an yveltal deck my friend has, won both but 2 matches isnt enough testing :/

With 3 dimension valleys, I'd cut back on energy to get more of what you want, especially AZ. I built a similar deck online using the stage 2 Chandelure from Phantom Forces and I've been using Scoop Up Cyclone as my ace spec for that deck and any others with a Crobat line.

Lara538 said:
Pokemon: 17

• 4 Zubat PFF
    4 Golbat PHF
    4 Crobat PHF
    3 Chandelure EX
    2 Wobbuffet PHF
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:34

• 1 AZ
    2 Lysandre
    1 Shauna
    4 N
    2 Colress
    1 Pokémon Fan Club
    4 Professor Juniper

1 Computer Search
    3 Ultra Ball
    2 Bicycle
    1 Sacred Ash
    1 Startling Megaphone
    1 Switch
    1 Escape Rope
    2 VS Seeker
    2 Super Scoop Up
    2 Muscle Band

3 Dimension Valley
Energy: 9

• 7 Psychic Energy
    2 Mystery Energy
A few thoughts/comments for your consideration:

• Why no Skyla in order to search for a needed Item or Supporter?
  • Why no Professor's Letter to help you search for needed Basic energy?
  • Why the Muscle Bands? Your deck's strategy is to primarily drop damage counters which MBs can not enhance. Secondly, should you decide to manually power-up either of your Poké and actually attack (i.e., inflict damage) without Skylas to search for the MBs, it seems that your chances of drawing into an MB when needed are quite low.
  • Why 2 Lysandre when you are primarily dropping damage counters and can still snipe the bench with Crobat?
  • 1 AZ may be insufficient; and
  • 2 Super Scoop Up are still unreliable given you only have a 50-50 chance of getting a favorable flip. In addition, you could also be Item-locked and not be able to use these Items at all.
Given the above comments, I'd suggest the following changes:

• -1 Computer Search. If you don't have use of this card early game, it is not that useful, IMO, as much as Dowsing Machine for this deck given the strong card-draw engine you have.
    +1 Dowsing Machine. You may need to retrieve your discarded Startling Megaphone to play it again too.

-1 Sacred Ash. You can only recycle up to 5 Pokémon and NO energy (which might be really needed also).
    +1 Lysandre's Trump Card. Don't believe this "hurts" you at all. It actually can help a lot: by allowing you to "speed' though your deck T1 and get setup "knowing" you can recover all of the discarded resources.

-1 Escape Rope. Not that effective since you are dropping damage counters.
    +1 AZ. Despite having 2 VS Seeker, another AZ can be quite useful, especially when Item-locked.

-1 Dimension Valley. 2 should be sufficient with the addition of Dowsing Machine.
    +1 Skyla

-1 Lysandre. Since you are primarily dropping damage counters and can still snipe your opponent's bench with Crobat, 1 should be sufficient, IMO.
    +1 Pokémon Fan Club (to help setup your bench faster) / Professor's Letter.
I hope you find these comments useful.

First of all this decklist isnt updated, ive already done -1 chandelure +1 fan club(cuz of my setup),the rest is the same.Sacred ash or trump card is smth i think since i built this deck and im still unsure of what to do. Btw i never had problems needing to recycle energy till now. I had 2 azs in the beggining but dropped 1 and from this day on i Always think in putting that az back, and yes i think ill do.2 azs will do good with 2 vs seeker. Lysandre and escape rope can be artífices to disturb my oponente and i also use wobbufet a lot to do dmg so i dont only drop dmg counters thats why i have muscle band, that can also helps when i use chandelure ex 2nd atk,what is rare. Abt skyla i had one in this deck but a friend of mine thats a pretty good player told me to drop but ofc he isnt Always right and i like skyla and i think it can be pretty useful sometimes. Scoop up is unreliable thats fact but it can also be game changing sometimes in this deck so i'll maintain both. Professor letter will only be useful if i use skyla(to search it at the very right time), having 1 alone wont do well because most of the time i atk with 1 energy or no energy and energy searching wont be a problem if i have good draw power,it will only be a dead draw.The 3 dimension valley i'll maintain for sure, sometimes i think 3 isnt that high but if i put dowsing 3 will be perfect trust me; i have to reuse it a lot because everyone plays at least 1 stadium, when not 2 or 3 and i can Always have 1 or 2 dimensionals prized.
The second az im 99% sure(i was already like 95% b4 Reading ur post :p) and i really think ill change cs for dm, also because dowsing machine is cheaper. Trump card is really tempting but im still like 50%/50% in this situation. Skyla is also a tempting idea and i think ill put 1.

Back