Cresselia: Rarity?

Cresslia is like 1 per 1.1 boxs. Don't get me started about how many darkrai's we pull per box (like 3 per 1. :/)

Papi/Manny said:
Cresslia is like 1 per 1.1 boxs. Don't get me started about how many darkrai's we pull per box (like 3 per 1. :/)

funny i got 3 cressilias in one of my boxes then opened 28 packs in my 2 box and got 2 cressilias and 5 darkrias.lol

I had no problem getting two Gallade or Cresselia per box. Each box has 36 random packs, so you do not know what you're going to get.

Cresselia is rather hard card to get. But still, at the same time, is easy to get...=S. I would say there is a Cresselia in every 1.4 boxes...

I would say both because I don't have either card yet.:)

I got 1 Gallade in my box, but 2 Cresselia and 1 Cresselia lv.X in my GE box, so, I think taht Gallade is harder to get.

Gallade is more rare, I've got 0 Gallade in my SW box and 3 or 4 (I'm not sure) Cresselia in my GE box...

I think you guys got lucky.:)

Theres only 11 holos in GE. If you think about it, they're not going to give you all the holos in a box, so they give out multiples of the same one. Cresslia and Darkrai are the two major ones for the set so they want you to get them in every box.

I've pulled both Darkrai and a Cresselia after buying only 8 boosters from the same box...

I really want 3 Sceptile and 4 Pachi!!!

Back