Discussion Counter to Greninja BREAK?

PlinfaTheBest

Plinfa means Piplup in German!
Hi everyone,

I noticed that my meta is playing a lot of Greninja BREAK decks at the moment. As usually, I want to find a counter deck for that. These are the decks I found so far:
  • M-Sceptile EX: Autowin if you get two M-Sceptile EX out. I sadly don't own those, so I have to find another deck.
  • M-Manectric EX/Garbodor/Wobbuffet: I can block their abilities, but I have an autoloss against Night March, which I expect to also be fairly popular
  • Any Item-lock decks: Sadly, most of the T1 Item Lock decks require 4 Shaymin EX, but I only have access to one, two at most.
Please come up with ideas and help me.
Yours
PlinfaTheBest

Vespiquen Vileplume sounds like a good play. It has a strong Greninja and NM matchup if you can win the flip. It's also a fairly cheap deck, sans shaymins.

I would say the best course of action is most definitely an item lock deck. I have been playing Greninja break online for the past month or so and I have a pretty easy time winning against almost anything as long as I don't start with a stupid remoraid. I've had fairly good luck against M-Manectric decks and even M-Sceptile decks. I'd suggest playing Greninja and seeing how it operates. There are a lot of moving parts, however the sheer speed of this deck is ridiculous and it can stuff some decks.

Back