CoroCoro Leaks on Movie 16

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past
From what we can see, an old movie favorite, Mewtwo, is about to appear once again in a movie. So "Extremespeed Genesect and the Return of Mewtwo" features a battle between Plasma's and Rocket's most powerful weapons? What is the reason behind this, and how will the plot be constructed?

Genesect terrorizes the city. Mewtwo steps in to defend the town. Genesect uses a +1 Bug Buzz and Mewtwo is OHKOed. Ash pleads Genesect to not terrorize any more; Genesect uses Bug Buzz and liquefies Ash's internal organs. All the pokemon cry, Genesect learns the magic of friendship, and in a final act of redemption, Genesect sacrifices himself to revive Ash.

Or something like that. After seeing Keldeo, things can't get much worse than this.

It depends on Mewtwo's moveset. If he knows Fire Blast (which is a must on any competitive team), he OHKOs the Genesect due to him being choiced, his insane Special Attack and Genesect's X4 weakness to Fire.

What would actually happen aside, I just hope Mewtwo goes and kicks some butt instead of having his butt handed to him because of the New Pokemon Hype. I mean, just look at Gary's Electivire. That thing kicked Ash's butt. Why? Because they want to hype the new Pokemon.

All in all, the only reason I want to see this movie is Mewtwo.

inb4 Mewtwo and Genesect befriend each other at the end and defend the city together.

Keep in mind though that this is the anime so it's not likely, not to mention Genesect can also dodge it. Sound-based attacks are pretty difficult to avoid, so Mewtwo would be put in a pretty tough spot if he didn't lucksack Genesect turn one.

Man I hope they don't end up becoming friends at the end. I want a full-on war between these guys.

I hope for some onslaught, too. Since it's the anime, there are no OHKOs, thus we'll probably have Mewtwo taking repeated Bug Buzzes and X-Scissors while retaliating with not-very-effective but still insanely strong Psystrikes. But as usual, in the end all will be friends and they'll live happily ever after. That's the bad thing about most cartoon movies.

I always watch the movies when they premiere, it's one of my favorite past times. I honestly don't care at this point to speculate anything about the plot or setup of this movie though, as I think the news post on the main page probably got it head on.

Right now I'm just hoping that Cartoon Network will hold a Mewtwo/Mew marathon when they premiere this movie. Mewtwo Strikes Back -> Mewtwo Returns -> Lucario and the Mystery of Mew -> Movie 16. don't think the Lucario movie would really be needed in such a marathon though, but it would be cool nonetheless. Definitely an idea to increase viewers for the day.

It was already (arguably) hinted at that Mewtwo would be in the movie, with the city Mewtwo residing in already being known as NYC (or some equivalent), and this movie being set in NYC (or some equivalent).

What if... Mewtwo is terrozing the city and the Genesects go to stop him?

OR The Mewtwo/Genesect (Red) are terrorizing the city? Team Plasma's member Colress decides to stop this beast, and makes another genesect. A good, purple one. Explaining why the Purple genesect is chasing the red one.

Omg omg yes yes yes!
Plasma vs. Rocket. My two most favorite teams duking it out. I'm so happy. And I swear, if they go for the whole 'kid's movie ending' than the better ending, I'm punching a squirrel.

I don't really mind the "Kid's movie ending" since it is a kid's movie. I just kinda hope they go for an ending similar to Mewtwo Strikes Back. I feel as though that would work out pretty well.

All I want is a good sound track :D
I'd be cool for a rocket vs. plasma movie. I've missed mewtwo.

Mewtwo better be able to talk, I kno he gots another epic quote in him.

Mewtwo said:
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

:')

Kecleon-X said:
What would actually happen aside, I just hope Mewtwo goes and kicks some butt instead of having his butt handed to him because of the New Pokemon Hype. I mean, just look at Gary's Electivire. That thing kicked Ash's butt. Why? Because they want to hype the new Pokemon.

No Because Ash sucks at battles Compaired to Gary!

What I'm hoping to see: Epic showdown between Genesect and Mewtwo, maybe Mewtwo taking on all Genesects from the movie. And hopefully the conclusion to the Team Plasma arc or something.

As for the voices, I hope that Genesect does't have another deep booming telepathic voice like every legendary ever. It is a robot cyborg insect thing and it deserves a fitting voice, with a vocoder or talkbox or something.

According to the Manga, Ash swaps Krookodile for Leavanny.

I wonder when Ash will use Scraggy or Palpitoad again.

Back