XY CoroCoro is leaking soon; Any plot or Legendaries speculation?

Arceusect2

Aspiring Trainer
Since Coro-Coro is about to leak, some more things about x/y should be revealed soon, including part of the plot, the starters first evolutions, and Sylveon's Type. I mean come on people, its been like 3 months since the game were revealed, if we don't get any new pokemon revealed this month I will break into gamefreak and leak the concept art on the internet. Anyways, what do you guys think the Plot should be based on and What do you think the other legendary's could be? Also, would you like to see a Pokemon Battle Revolution 2 for the Wii U? Discuss! :D:D:D

I know this idea is pointless as hell, but I'd like it if you'd see if a Legendary was shiny in the overworld sprite before you battle it

RE: 6th Generation Plot Speculation/ Legendaries Besides Xerneas and Yveltal

Sylveon's typing, Sylveon's form of evolving. A couple of new Pokemon and maybe Yveltal's and Xerneas typing fot this moth Corocoro's. Those are my 2 cents.

Flygon2071 said:
Sylveon's typing, Sylveon's form of evolving. A couple of new Pokemon and maybe Yveltal's and Xerneas typing fot this moth Corocoro's. Those are my 2 cents.
I think we will be seeing a new type, because isn't it odd they would make a huge fuss about this eeveelution and not tell us the type? Every eevee so far has not been mistakable for what type it definitely is, and the only type I can see is bug (The bows look like butterflys) but its unlikely.

Last month's CoroCoro said it would have more info on Sylveon, so I expect that. As well as the regional Professor, maybe more info on new game mechanics along with a new pokemon or two. Or maybe it'll have nothing at all.

Re: 6th Generation Plot Speculation/ Legendaries Besides Xerneas and Yveltal

:/ Newtypers.

It is extremely unlikely for GF to add a new type this late in the game. The amount of rebalancing, testing, retyping, and more that they would have to do is unfathomably large. If they actually intended on undoing every pokemon they had created up to this point... they are insane.

Last time we had a new type was Gen 2. There was no reason to retype mass amounts of Pokemon because Dark and Steel only fit certain ones in generation 1 (magneton and magnemite). With a new type, you would either have to go through every single one of the 695 past pokemon and decide whether or not to add the new type to them, and decide if they had 2 types which to remove and why, OR you would have to add a type which fit none of the pokemon before the new type was introduced. Both are massively large feats, and definetly are not something that would be worth doing at this point in the series, simply from a business perspective. I don't care what the fans want, and if it hasn't been painfully obvious from Emboar, GameFreak doesn't either. :/

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

PellOfTheTundra said:
I don't care what the fans want, and if it hasn't been painfully obvious from Emboar, GameFreak doesn't either. :/

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
I have to admit gen 5 went a little overboard on detailing the pokemon -_-

More Genesect Movie info
Sylveon info
Maybe a Gym leader or location
I don't expect a whole lot of info

Arceusect2 said:
Since Coro-Coro is about to leak, some more things about x/y should be revealed soon, including part of the plot, the starters first evolutions, and Sylveon's Type. I mean come on people, its been like 3 months since the game were revealed, if we don't get any new pokemon revealed this month I will break into gamefreak and leak the concept art on the internet. Anyways, what do you guys think the Plot should be based on and What do you think the other legendary's could be? Also, would you like to see a Pokemon Battle Revolution 2 for the Wii U? Discuss! :D:D:D

Whoa, you might be expecting too much here.

I don't even remember plot details being told ahead of game release, let alone 7 months before.
Same for the starter evos. For gen V we saw the first evos just a month ahead release, and the final ones around the same time due to an unusual leak.

I can see them revealing Sylveons type...but the evolution method is unlikely unless it involves a new game mechanic thats interesting on its own.

Way too early for legendary types too. Remember how long we wondered about Zekrom/Reshiram...
Or could very well be if BW is an indication (altho we knew of the mascots way earlier this time), but I wuldn't get my hopes up yet.

If the gen is another short one with ~100, then casual new pokemon shouldn't be showing up for several months except for specific cases they would wanna show off.

My guess is that for March we're getting some new interesting insight into Mewtwos role since its now been revealed to pbe the "other star" of the movie.

I'm hoping the supposed text leak (Flying-type 100% female Sylveon, Psychic/Ground Xerneas, Fighting/Flying Yveltal, Torkoal evo, Wynaut alt. evo, Tauros pre-evo) is confirmed, mainly because the descriptions of those evolutions in the "leak" all sound cool. I'm also hoping to see a map of the new region fairly soon, though the chances of it being this month are slim. It's a pretty sure bet that the feel of at least part of the region will be based on France, but that doesn't necessarily mean the shape of the region will be (France is pretty boring, topographically speaking). We might see a little more spotlight on the new player characters, and potentially even a rival or a professor, though the chances of those last two are also slim.

Mitja said:
I don't even remember plot details being told ahead of game release, let alone 7 months before.
Same for the starter evos. For gen V we saw the first evos just a month ahead release, and the final ones around the same time due to an unusual leak.

I can see them revealing Sylveons type...but the evolution method is unlikely unless it involves a new game mechanic thats interesting on its own.

This, though the starters got revealed way earlier this time around than they did with Gen. 5, and in a different way than ever before. It'll still probbaly be at least a couple of months before we see any starter evolutions, but they could come around earlier than right before launch.

And even if the supposed text leak is fake, it's a safe bet that Sylveon evolves via a new method, since that's been the case for every other Eeveelution, and that they'll keep that method mum for a while.

I think anyone expecting something substantial this month will be disappointed, we probably won't know much about the game until about May or June.

In the meantime, we'll probably be getting a handful of Pokemon each month (like, less than 5, probably about 2-3 on average), maybe some past gen Pokemon in the regional dex (the ones that were shown in the gameplay footage so far are good bets), and probably not much else.

I think we will probably get some more silhouettes, but they will most likely reveal Sylveons type. And CoroCoro should release sometime this week (I think the 15th).

Considering last time we literally only got ONE new Pokémon and not even its typing, I wouldn't expect too much from this issue except for maybe Sylveon's type and some info about the movie.

When all we got was one new Pokemon, there have multiple fake scans as we all know. I feel like CoroCoro would at least try to release the typing of Sylveon to stop those fake scans, (maybe not silhouettes), but definitely something about the Slyveon special.

Mitja said:
Way too early for legendary types too. Remember how long we wondered about Zekrom/Reshiram...
Zekrom and Reshiram were revealed worldwide May 28, 2010 as 'Legendary Dragon Pokemon' so we already knew half their types right off the bat. Three days later on May 31, 2010, Zekrom's type was accidently leaked by Shokotan on her blog. Finally, on June 11th, Corocoro officially revealed Zekrom's and Reshiram's type. So they officially revealed their types 2 weeks after revealing the actually Pokemon.

It's been almost 9 weeks since the reveal of Xerneas and Yveltal and we still don't know their types, heck we know absolutely nothing about them.

Now that's intriguing....

scuba steveE said:
Mitja said:
Zekrom and Reshiram were revealed worldwide May 28, 2010 as 'Legendary Dragon Pokemon' so we already knew half their types right off the bat. Three days later on May 31, 2010, Zekrom's type was accidently leaked by Shokotan on her blog. Finally, on June 11th, Corocoro officially revealed Zekrom's and Reshiram's type. So they officially revealed their types 2 weeks after revealing the actually Pokemon.

It's been almost 9 weeks since the reveal of Xerneas and Yveltal and we still don't know their types, heck we know absolutely nothing about them.

Now that's intriguing....

Oh wow, guess I don't remember pre-BW times as clear as I thought.
Dragon was essential as they were meant to be viewed as Dragons (unlike DPt mascots which got that type for epicness ala Lucarios Steel type..), but just 2 weeks? I feel like speculation went on for months xDD

I cant seem to find info on how mascot types were revealed for DPt... maybe that could be helpful.
Other than that, I guess they could reveal the types this month...but still feel that they'll keep us scratcing our heads for a few more months.

EDIT:
I did some more browsing through old corocoro scans if anyone is interested
before 2006- we knew of Lucario, MimeJr, Weavile, Munchlax, Bonsly
Jan- hint at "prince of sea"
Feb- Manaphy revealed
Mar- Buizel, Chatot, Mantyke
Jul- MASCOTS revealed
Sep- tons of pokemon revealed (fossils, Carnivine, Happiny, Shinx, Bidoof, Burmy...), mascot types stated, THE GAMES RELEASED

Of course they don't reveal info in the same manner, but its a example of how scarce they can give out info about a new gen game through the year up to its release.

Heres BW
before- Zorua/Zoroark
May- starters and MASCOTS revealed
Jun- handful of new pokemon (Munna, Darmanitan, Sandile, Blitzle, Pidove, Klink, Mincinno), full mascot types revealed
Jul- handful of new pokemon (Musharna, Gothitelle,Woobat, Patrat, Axew, Braviary, Reuniclus)
Aug- tons of info, a dozen new pokemon, battle modes...
Sep-tons of info and leaks, first starter evolutions, like 20 new pokemon, GAMES RELEASED

But note that BW had 50% more pokemon to show off.

Yeah, but that was like 7 years ago, I'm more incline to think X and Y's release will be more like Black and White's. Diamond and Pearl was more like Ruby and Sapphire, but I barely remember those days. -_-

scuba steveE said:
Yeah, but that was like 7 years ago, I'm more incline to think X and Y's release will be more like Black and White's. Diamond and Pearl was more like Ruby and Sapphire, but I barely remember those days. -_-

If XY have less Pokemon than BW, then it probably will be more scarce. If you notice, they don't actually really say much about the gameplay until a few months before its release. So we're likely to just get new Pokemon each month up until about May or June at the earliest, and we're probably going to get a lot more info in July-September.

Back