Finished Convicted 3 - (Murder/Mystery Roleplaying Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I checked, the train is traveling to a mysterious location, hence the few passengers. [I think bbninjas said that in a different post but I can't find it] So I assumed it would be an ordinary less important train. Guess we'll have to wait for Vom to tell us.

Yes, but it also has been abandoned for 10 years, so that implies it is off the beaten path or far away from most of civilization. Eitherway it implies a longer journey
I do love how this has become guess the train, only once we have guessed it can the story progress

Makes sense. Perhaps it looks something like this?

1st compartment: Engine. Pokémon who spend most of their time there: Electivire [He must sleep there?]

2nd compartment: Kitchen. Pokémon who spend most of their time there: Scizor, Gardevoir.

3rd compartment: Workers Quarters 1. Pokémon who sleep there: Lilligant, Houndoom, Scizor, Gardevoir.

4th compartment: Workers Quarters 2. Pokémon who sleep there: Klinklang, Excadrill, Blastoise, Meowstic, Togepi [Darn it vom, you gave us an odd number of slots for workers :p oh well, Togepi's small.]

5th Compartment: Passenger Quarters 1. Pokémon who sleep there: Vileplume, Empoleon, Glaceon, Gengar

6th Compartment: Passenger Quarters 2. Pokémon who sleep there: Dialga, Gallade, Nidoking

7th Compartment: Caboose. I'm guessing this is where the bodies will go?

"I better go pick up some of the herb I forgot to chopped earlier"
*Goes to the end of the compartment to get from his secret stash some herb he received from his fans"
"The food wouldn't be perfect without this rare taste, I just hope no one found this stash.. unless they want that HellHound to starve to death"

[me] Electivire as a conductor was a smart call, actually. Know why?
Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 4.27.42 PM.png
It doesn't have to sleep because Vital Spirit.

Question.

Is it possible for me to man one of the NPCs?
Guys, this is not a democracy so your votes are invalid >: 3
Jk. You sure can. Just look in the OP and pick one! I recommend you speak to the person who created the NPC to, Idk, know what they had planned for it. If the NPC you picked happens to be the murderer (if the murderer happens to be a NPC, that is), you'll get to pick the murders instead of random.org.
[me] I'm going to speak for all 3 of my characters, but only Gallade can accuse. Is that alright?
Yup, it's fine. As for the number of workers, you can blame bbninjas for that >.>

Sorry this took so long guys, I was blocked u.u

Chapter 2

Heh heh heh, time to get to work, thought a fairly big Klinklang as he approached train number 16. The number of Pokémon in the station made it difficult to move freely, but it’s not like he could move that much anyways.

However, instead of boarding the train by the door like one would normally do, he walked (?) past it and climbed onto the roof of the last compartment of the train using the little ladder he built himself. Then, he opened a door on the top and entered the compartment, without any witnesses.

“Gwah ha ha! The name’s Brooks, lad. Think you’ve got what it takes to best me?” asked a bold Blastoise.

“Ha…haha….ha…”

“…”

“Hahahha…hahahahhahahahha!”

“What’s so funny?” asked Brooks, confused and visibly angered.

“Funny thing is…how you have no idea of what’ll happen to you in the near future,” replied the Gengar, smirking.

“Gwah ha ha! Bring it on!” replied Brooks with a defiant look.

Right before the battle started, a Gardevoir walked right in front of Brooks.

“Don’t, Gertrude. This is no enemy.”

“What do you think you’re doing? Move it, Gardevoir!” yelled Brooks. “This Gengar you call Gertrude and I have business to do.”

“Gardevoir? I-I…I’m sorry. Deeply sorry. My apologies, Brooks.”

With these words, Gertrude and Gardevoir walked away. Confused, Brooks came to the conclusion that he didn’t really have any reason to fight Gertrude, so he decided to let them go. Until he remembered he needed to find a certain train, at least

“Hey! Gardevoir! Do you know where the train number 16 is? I’ve been looking for it for a long time, but all these Pokémon in the station make it difficult to find anything.”

“We…we just happen to head towards that train.”

“Oh, cool. I guess I’ll stick with you then. I’m Brooks, fireman of the train. But you can call me Bones.”

“I’m Gertrude the Gengar, Bones,” says Gertrude, wanting some attention too. “The fact that I’m not as pretty as Gardevoir doesn’t mean I’m not worth talking to.”

“I-I…I’m not that pretty, Gertrude. You’re confusing me with someone else.”

“W-What?!? Why would you say something like that? I’m not that kind of Pokémon! I just introduced myself to both of you, lad. Er, I mean, Gertrude.”

“Aaaaaanyways, started Gardevoir, “I’m Gardevoir, and you can call me…Gardevoir.”

“Will Gardy do?”

“Uhm, sure,” answered Gardevoir, blushing a bit. It was the first time a guy had given her a nickname.

“And here we are, lady and lad. Train numero 16, the most high-tech train in the whole region. 8 compartments, all with private rooms. The very first one is the driving compartment, which includes a bed, shelves and the train controls. The next 3 are for the workers, each of us has his or her own room. The following one is for the VIPs, and is pretty luxurious. Next up are the 2 compartments for passengers with 2 rooms each. Lastly, there’s the kitchen compartment, at the back of the train. With all these compartments, the train can reach speeds of up to 100 km/h, earning it the nickname of ‘Swift 16’. Astounding, isn’t it?” said Brooks.

“If you call me lad again…”

“And how do you know all this, Broo-er, Bones?”

“I told you, I’m the fireman of the train, and a friend of the train’s engineer, Hedron.”

“Wait, you work on the train too?”

“Yes, I’ve been working as the fireman of the Swift 16 for years. I suppose you just got your job?”

“Uhm, yes, actually.”

“Gwah ha ha! I knew it! That lovely look in your face says it all!”

Now, where did Lilligant say this train was again…it’s supposed to be luxurious and all, but I can barely see anything with the station being so full of Pokémon. Why are there so many Pokémon here anyway? It’s not like they ALL want to take a train…probably just waiting for relatives I guess…man, I really need to stop having monologues with myself…

So focused on her thoughts, Oyuki the Glaceon forgot she was still walking and didn’t notice there was a Pokémon in front of her, so she bumped into it.

“Huh!? Where did you come out from?”

“Oh! I’m terribly sorry….wait, did you say something about coming out? Well…I-”

“This matters not, I was just surprised that someone bumped into me. I’m Aulus, pleased to make your acquaintance.”

“Oh, uhm, hi, I’m Oyuki.”

“…”

“Do you, uh, happen to know where the Swift 16 is? I’m too short to look for anything.”

“…”

“Uhm, hello?”

“You are an Eevee form, aren’t you?” asks Aulus in a serious, deep voice.

“That would be true, yes.”

“…”

“Why do you ask?”

“…”

“Follow me. I’ll take you to the train…and to Lilligant.”

Oyuki, not knowing how to react, decided to simply follow this Aulus.

“How do you know about Lilligant? Actually, what do you know about her?”

“…”

“Hello?”

“…”

“Hello-oooooooooo.”

“You ask too many questions, Eeveelution.”

“You give too few responses, Pokémon I’ve never seen before.”

“…”

“So? Will you remain silent until we reach the train?”

“…”

“Boss!?” Seir exclaimed in susrprise, as he saw his old boss, Nidoking, board the train. He had worked in Nidoking’s not-so-legal underground fighting ring in the past, and seeing him brought back many memories. Not of combats, no. That hadn’t been his job there. He was more of a cleaner of sorts. And by sorts, he meant curious Pokémon who had nothing to do with the ring.

“Seir!? Why, it’s been a long time,” said Nidoking, happy to see his old employee there with him. The thought of the two of them in the same place like the good old times overjoyed him.

“Boss, why are you on the train? I thought you would never leave that place.”

“I wasn’t. But when I heard you were working on this train, I remembered I owe you a favor, and I’m paying my debt now.”

“How so, may I ask?”

“I’m gonna keep you company! Like the good old times, eh?”

“Um, that is NOT the favor you owe me, but-”

“Alright, looks like that’s everyone!” said a Lilligant in a cheerful voice.

“Lil? What are you doing? Hedron and that little saboteur Gears are nowhere to be found.”

“Don’t worry, Seir. It’s not like the passengers are likely to see them anyways. Alright, so, everyone, I’d like your attention please. I’m going to introduce you all to the crew of the train. Or the ones you’re likely to see, anyway.”

In the hubbub that the train had become, however, no one really heard Lilligant.

“Hello? Passengers?”

Again, no response.

“ARCEUSDAMMIT, PASSENGERS!” yelled little Togepi. “CAN’T YOU LISTEN!?!?!? YOU BETTER START LISTENING OR HEADS ARE GOING TO START ROLLING!”

Everyone heard him, but given the Pokémon’s little size, no one really cared.

“I’M NOT KIDDING!”

“Now, what is all this noise I hear, and why did no one tell me a meeting was going on?” asked a sleepy Vileplume, who had innocently walked right in front of everyone, unaware of the fact that most passengers and workers alike, if not all of them, wanted her dead.

“Vileplume!? You didn’t ask to be woken up, and as a VIP passenger, we’re to stick to your commands regardless of-”

Suddenly, the lights went out. Work of the engineer, sabotage by Gears, no one really knew. What everyone knew though, is that one Pokémon wouldn’t be alive when the lights were back on.

A mysterious, sinister atmosphere followed, itself followed by a piercing scream and the sound of a knife slicing flesh, slowly but firmly.

The lights went back on almost instantly, and the dead body of Vileplume with its flower cut off lying on the floor was revealed, along with a bloody knife right next to it.

“Alright, guys, uh, first of all, don’t panic! The rest of the crew and I are going to work hard at finding out who the killer is,” said Lilligant, trying to prevent everyone from giving in to the natural response of panic. Much to her surprise, no one looked like they were scared or anything similar-they all looked kind of satisfied with what had happened to her.

However, because she didn’t really feel it would last, she had to blame someone, and quickly. Aware of Togepi’s reputation, and aware at least some of the passengers knew of it, and taking into account the fact that the knife was lying next to him, she decided to accuse the poor egg.

Death(s): Vileplume Yay

Accused: Togepi

@Celever, you have 3 days to PM me or bbninjas (or both) with the Pokémon you blame (and reasons why, it doesn’t matter if they’re lies or not) and your alibi (again, lying or not lying is up to you.)

[Gallade] ... My... Last chance... Amber... Arceus, no, I need to find her!

[Lilligant] *Turns to Togepi* I'm so sorry. *Turns to everyone* Okay, everyone. Stay calm. The crew will work to figure this out. If you have anything to say pertaining to this murder, please talk to a member of the crew. If we work quick, we can get the murderer arrested before the train leaves. I know none of us -myself included- liked Vileplume and almost all of us are glad with her being murdered, but the fact remains that Vileplume was murdered. We don't know who they plan to kill next, all of us could be in danger. I'm going to call the police station. Seir, Togepi, can you please try to keep order? *Walk out of the room*

[Oyuki] So commanding... *Sighs dreamily before realises what she's doing, then blushes and covers her face* I finally get to see Lilligant again, and someone dies... I'm scared... Lilligant...

[me] I called the reverse troll! Of course you'd try and make my favourite character jump to conclusiouns _ troll status returned Also, I kind of pictured Oyuki as smaller for her size by a few inches, around 1"6 instead of 2'7, which makes her walking into Dialga much more comedic.

And so the game begins...

That would work...if the driver wasn't so....hmm...committed to his job (or maybe the murderer, who knows) that he'd leave the station anyway.

"Lil, shut up, you are no good at running things when they get hectic, let Tails take care of this"

"I am going to have to clean this aren't I? Dammit, here I was hoping for an easy journey (yawns). Whatever. (Starts dragging the body away)"

Aight, sent in my submission. I basically wrote the start of the next chapter, but I don't know whether Vom will follow me word for word or not.

so only celever is supposed to make accusations correct?
Yes and no. What he sent isn't an accusation, as if whoever he decides to blame is the murderer, he will not win. Likewise, if whoever he blames isn't the murderer, he won't die because of it. It's kind of asking Celever to move the story a bit forward in a way.
For this chapter, only Celever gets to do it. In future chapters, there may be more than one accused, or none at all. Only time will tell! :D

Yes and no. What he sent isn't an accusation, as if whoever he decides to blame is the murderer, he will not win. Likewise, if whoever he blames isn't the murderer, he won't die because of it. It's kind of asking Celever to move the story a bit forward in a way.
For this chapter, only Celever gets to do it. In future chapters, there may be more than one accused, or none at all. Only time will tell! :D
kk i got you i. and if we wanted to make a guess at the murderer if we are wrong we will die the next chapter is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back