Come here for username changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DONE

Those who didn't get it changed:

awsome_umbreon: I didn't hear the most magical of words, and... are you sure you want that name? I mean... :/

PN: You want that stupid face as part of the name too?

Ho-oh_Master: Your requested name is taken already. Didn't you see when I said it last time?

So has this become a trolling thread? Because some of these people seem to want new names when they are like exactly the same as the one they already have.

If you answer this question I think you could understand why: So when you change someone's name, their posts that they posted with their original name gets changed to their new name?

Because if it isn't like that then it seems this has become a trolling thread. If I said " I want my new name changed the DeagleBeagle" that would make no sense because that already is my name, yet I see people doing pretty much the same thing so they must be trolling.

DeagleBeagle said:
So has this become a trolling thread? Because some of these people seem to want new names when they are like exactly the same as the one they already have.

If you answer this question I think you could understand why: So when you change someone's name, their posts that they posted with their original name gets changed to their new name?

Because if it isn't like that then it seems this has become a trolling thread. If I said " I want my new name changed the DeagleBeagle" that would make no sense because that already is my name, yet I see people doing pretty much the same thing so they must be trolling.
Dude, capitalisation?

Wow...

Using your brain can be quite useful at times...

Dude, if somebody changed their nick already, of course it's gonna seem like they requested their nick to be changed to the nick it has been changed to...

Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back