BW/BW2 Combo Moves

Here is a good one that I used with my Lapras (probably best used with a Tentacruel Speed wise though. HP, Defense and Special Defense wise, Lapras are better. Lanturn is so-so, but weakness wise they are good.):

Protect
Dive
Toxic
Confuse Ray

My Lapras now knows Subsitute instead of Dive, but he now runs the risk of the foe using Taunt against him :( . I wish that Pokemon could learn five moves...

Mizugorou said:
Here is a good one that I used with my Lapras (probably best used with a Tentacruel Speed wise though. HP, Defense and Special Defense wise, Lapras are better. Lanturn is so-so, but weakness wise they are good.):

Protect
Dive
Toxic
Confuse Ray

My Lapras now knows Subsitute instead of Dive, but he now runs the risk of the foe using Taunt against him :( . I wish that Pokemon could learn five moves...

Your set is good if you are stalling and racking up toxic damage

WhimsicottSubMan said:
Mizugorou said:

Protect
Dive
Toxic
Confuse Ray

Thanks! Yep, it takes a lot of stalling (and the main point of it is, as you say, to rack up Toxic damage), so that is why in the end I decided to teach him Subsitute. (Even if I don't use Subsitute, even if you use moves that are super effective, he is hard to 1 Hit KO!)

Mizugorou said:
WhimsicottSubMan said:
Mizugorou said:

Protect
Dive
Toxic
Confuse Ray

Thanks! Yep, it takes a lot of stalling (and the main point of it is, as you say, to rack up Toxic damage), so that is why in the end I decided to teach him Subsitute. (Even if I don't use Subsitute, even if you use moves that are super effective, he is hard to 1 Hit KO!)

lapras has a high defs so yh ohko might not happen so you should live

Can we discuss Move+Ability because I have a great one Dynamic Punch+No Gaurd
Dynamic Punch has NO accuracy but No Gaurd Bring 100% accuracy to all moves

Spartan7 said:

ok we can discuss ability as well and yh the dynamic punch + no gaurd dose work

WhimsicottSubMan said:
Mizugorou said:
WhimsicottSubMan said:
Mizugorou said:

Protect
Dive
Toxic
Confuse Ray

Spartan7 said:

@WhimsicottSubMan: Yep!

@Spartan7: Cool, nice strategy!

Can we also discuss items too please? My Ambipom has the Egg Move Switcharoo, so attaching a Ring Target to him works great against Ghost types, and I am able to hit them with Last Resort too! (Or in the likely event that he faints, my Blissey can take over and use Counter on that Ghost type if they're a physicial attacker!)

Mizugorou said:
WhimsicottSubMan said:
Mizugorou said:
WhimsicottSubMan said:
Mizugorou said:

Protect
Dive
Toxic
Confuse Ray

Spartan7 said:

@WhimsicottSubMan: Yep!

@Spartan7: Cool, nice strategy!

Can we also discuss items too please? My Ambipom has the Egg Move Switcharoo, so attaching a Ring Target to him works great against Ghost types, and I am able to hit them with Last Resort too! (Or in the likely event that he faints, my Blissey can take over and use Counter on that Ghost type if they're a physicial attacker!)

Let Me Make This Clear You Can Talk About Any Items, Ability Ect.. That Combos With A Move.

i was wounding how to pull of that ring target strag that is a cool move set.

After Reading the Ring Target post I Came up with a Sub-Punching Ambipom
Item:Ring Target
Substitute
Focus Punch
Swicheroo
Double Hit(I Just needed a fourth move)
A sub Puncher That hits ghost types

Can you guys stop quoting each other? It's making each of your posts ridiculously annoying to go through. Just address each other in your posts with @insert user name here Other than that, nice thread

@WhimsicottSubMan Cool! Thanks!

@Spartan7 Cool, thats a great moveset! I might try that one (I will probably use my Amibpom's other Egg Move, Covet, instead of Double Hit, so that for the final hit, if I have no item, I can use Covet and be ready for the next Ghost type!) he has been sitting in my PC for a while because I don't have much uses for him other than stealing Heart Scales from Luvdisks at the moment.

@WinterChevalier Ok!

@Toxicitys

if you use the calm mind plus 1 SP.A.D and stored powers damage is increased so at least 3 calm minds then stored power 2hko at least and if lucky ohko but thats if you are lucky enough to get off 3 calm minds

I'm usually always attacking, then taking like only, 1 or 2 times to rest or heal or higher stats, so i don't think it would be a move for me, but what you said is definatly convincing me to switch to Calm Mind!
Thhhhhanks! :D

Here is a good one that I have just thought up of (it only works in Double Battles and, in most cases, Triple Battles):

If you have a Slaking, get a Pokemon that knows Simple Beam and Skill Swap (being the only Pokemon to learn both of those moves, Beheeyem is recommend in my opinion.) As well as your Slaking's Traunt ability being gone by Skill Swap and using the move Simple Beam on your Slaking, moves that can alter your Slaking's Stats will be Doubled (great if you want it to hang in there against Special attackers by only having to use Amnesia twice insted of the normal three times! If you want to boost some of it's stronger points however, having Bulk Up is a must!)

Also, you can use your Simple Beam move on your foe and teach your Slaking Swagger and Punishment (so that after two Swaggers, you can use Punishment with a base 120 damge!) There is a secondary effect of Simple Beam also. Your foe cannot withdraw their Pokemon if that Pokemon has had Simple Beam inflicted on it.

I hope that someone uses this, it will be better use for you guys than me!

(Hooray, while trying to futher test this, I found and caught a Gliscor! She has a good nature (Careful nature) too!)

Edit: Wow, another rare Pokemon found and caught! This time, it's a Wigglytuff!

This thread makes my blood boil.

Mizugorou: Stop posting. Please. If you are going to try to help people, at least learn how to play the game before you do:

Mizugorou said:
my Blissey can take over and use Counter on that Ghost type if they're a physicial attacker!)
Mizugorou said:
There is a secondary effect of Simple Beam also. Your foe cannot withdraw their Pokemon if that Pokemon has had Simple Beam inflicted on it.

The fact that you know what Taunt does is nothing short of amazing.

Everyone else: BETTER GRAMMAR.

I really, really want to lock this thread but I will leave it open FOR NOW. If I come back and see more bad advice by Mizugorou or anyone else I will erase this thread and wipe it from your memories.

@PMJ Ok. Sorry, I'm really confused. I didn't mean to make my knowing of Taunt amasing, I might post differently to most people because I have Autism :( . Thanks for hurting my feelings...

Please don't erase this because of my mistakes, I will feel really bad for WhimsicottSubMan.

Back