code geass

XxNinjaSworDDxX

torchic
you can talk about the anime " Code Geass "
Let's broaden the topic of this thread so it's not another "favorites" thread, shall we? Let's just discuss the show in general, as well as mention favorites. :/ ~Xous

C2 just took a pretty disturbing tone for the worse though...Now it's a sudden pandering to the people with slave fetishes. I know she's supposed to have become a tragic character, but this is the most heavy-handed approach I've seen. I hope she isn't this jumpy and panicky in the upcoming episodes.

My favorite character is probably Kaname Ohgi. I don't know why, but I find him to be pretty cool. I suppose it's because he's one of the few rebels from the first episode who hasnt died by now.

Lelouch would have to be my favorite character, but let's broaden the topic of this thread so it's not another "favorites" thread, shall we? Let's just discuss the show in general, as well as mention favorites. :/

I'm really glad this is being aired on Adult Swim, because the censors help my poor little eyes a lot. ;/ The nudity that's thankfully censored comes up far too often. They simply try to use it as a way to draw in the shifty fans with some useless fanservice. Quite honestly, the show would only be made greater with an absolute lack of this fanservice.

That aside, the show is simply fantastic, though the dragging out of newer, better Knightmares (is it spelled like the actual word nightmare? I'm never sure) seems a little rough. I mean, sure, they're getting smarter and are actually making new ones, but then you have the people with the older models, and it just seems they're giving out new ones just for the cool factor - though it's an effect that works, it's not very interesting when they continue the trend.

I've thankfully stayed away from the Japanese episodes so as not to spoil it for myself, so I can't wait to see the end.

I like that one guy that made Suzaku's nightmare. I forget his name. He's actually funny. Even so, I find myself to be a lot like lulu.

What I love about the show is they can crack jokes at the most serious plot points. I'm not gonna give spoilers away, but a major plot point near the end of the first season (I haven't watched R2 yet) started through a somewhat funny accident.

z-man said:
I like that one guy that made Suzaku's nightmare. I forget his name. He's actually funny. Even so, I find myself to be a lot like lulu.

What I love about the show is they can crack jokes at the most serious plot points. I'm not gonna give spoilers away, but a major plot point near the end of the first season (I haven't watched R2 yet) started through a somewhat funny accident.

you mean lloyd

I'm like z-man, I've only got season one done. It's been over two years since I watched the first season, but I have to say that it was good.

I'm going to force myself to watch R2 one fine day.

Also C.C. rocks

Back