Wi-Fi Trades CMP's MyPlayer Thread: 4 and 5 IV Pokémon (Zubat/Gible), plus DITTO FARMING for IVs!

RE: CMP's MyPlayer Thread *Imposter Ditto, Hidden Ability Starters, Blastoisinite* HUGE UPDATES

A Breloom/Shroomish for an Imposter Ditto, if possible with a good SpA IV? I can give you a Hidden Ability one if you want. Otherwise, I guess I can throw in a Stone or something.

RE: CMP's MyPlayer Thread *Imposter Ditto, Hidden Ability Starters, Blastoisinite* HUGE UPDATES

iateabear said:
Alright, I have your Electrike now. Did you see anything from my thread that you'd be willing to swap for any combination of a Protean Froakie, Rain Dish Wartortle or Bulletproof Chespin?

PM me and we can set up a time to trade! =) Make an offer and we'll see what we can do about one of the starters.

ChillBill said:
A Breloom/Shroomish for an Imposter Ditto, if possible with a good SpA IV? I can give you a Hidden Ability one if you want. Otherwise, I guess I can throw in a Stone or something.

No thanks. I have a few Breloom; just need to breed one for a Shroomish. The only reason Shroomish is on the list is in case someone needs a 'mon to trade a stone with. If you can make another offer, I have (at last count) 7 or 8 Imposter Dittos with perfect SpA IVs.

RE: CMP's MyPlayer Thread *Hidden Ability Starters, Blastoisinite* DITTO FARMING for IVs!

I have Omanyte, Ferroseed, Jolteon, Breloom and Shiny Stone. I'm interested in 2x Modest Ditto and exchanging FCs.

EDIT: I also have 2x Moonstone.

RE: CMP's MyPlayer Thread *Hidden Ability Starters, Blastoisinite* DITTO FARMING for IVs!

I would like some of your IV Dittos, nice collection! I can give you evolution stones and evolution items. I have a good stock of BP in Battle Maison. Name your price. :)

Then how about a Seel/Dewgong and a Doublade? Perhaps I can throw in a Stone or item.

Could I trade a Ninetales for your Modest Dragonair please? Been trying to get one for ages.

To those offering Ninetails...I got one via GTS yesterday and was unable to update the list. Those trades are a no-go. Unfortunately, I'm also not farming Ditto for nature, just IVs. I can always check to see if I have a Ditto of the specific nature you're looking for, but can't guarantee the IVs.

Kevin Garrett said:
I would like some of your IV Dittos, nice collection! I can give you evolution stones and evolution items. I have a good stock of BP in Battle Maison. Name your price. :)

Up to you, man!

-31 Atk, SpD, Sp
-31 Def, SpA, Sp
-31 HP, Def

Those are the three I am interested in. If you could spare a Leftovers to send with one of them I would be really grateful!

I can give you 3 out of the following list:
Protector
Reaper Cloth
Magmarizer
Electirizer

I can throw in a couple evolution stones on your list (like Moon, Sun, Dusk) if you want to sweeten the deal. I can send them over with a Hippowdon and Goodra. If you don't want them with random EVs, I can send you babies of their pre-evos.

I was trying to see if I could provide you with some of the friend safari Pokemon on your list, but I don't have any of them in my list at the moment.

My friend safari is ice type with the new iceberg Pokemon, Delibird, and the last one is still unknown.

Whatever you think is fair. It's up to you! If you've already acquired that stuff maybe I can just come online when you're on since you have Ditto as your third Pokemon in safari. Each of those will have at least 2 31s.

So...KG´s still at this? nice to see some good old friends. I´m back on the game btw.

I had to come back for Gen 6. Glad I'm not alone. Welcome back man.

I have a Dragalge and I'm pretty sure I have a Moon Stone.

Could you possibly get a Sturdy Female Bergmite? I could do one or both for it.

KG -- I'm out of town at the moment and don't really have access to much. When I get home later tonight I'll work something out!

Super__Sonic said:

I know I have a male now, which is easy enough to breed with a Ditto for a female w/ Sturdy. If you DO only want a female, though, no guarantees on nature...I'll see what I have.

EDIT: Got one! Naïve, 31 IV in SpA, SpD, "relatively superior potential overall."

Can you describe to me in PM on how you tell if you have a pokemon with higher IV's? Please, thanks.

I have an Anorith, Zweilous, and a King's Rock. Can I trade all of that for a Protean Froakie?

When you have access to WiFi again, you can just give me a holler via PM.

CMP said:
KG -- I'm out of town at the moment and don't really have access to much. When I get home later tonight I'll work something out!

Super__Sonic said:

I know I have a male now, which is easy enough to breed with a Ditto for a female w/ Sturdy. If you DO only want a female, though, no guarantees on nature...I'll see what I have.

EDIT: Got one! Naïve, 31 IV in SpA, SpD, "relatively superior potential overall."

I was hoping for an Impish or Adamant if you have one. Or if you can breed one I can give you both items for it.

Also, I was under the impression that only Females could breed down abilities. Was this changed? If so either sex is okay. If not then I would only like Female.

LMK

I can get a couple of your wants, including magnezone, metagross, poliwrath (shiny), clamperl, aipom, drillbur, zweilous, malamar, and evolutionary stones, and I was wondering what a fair trade would be for the Atk, SpD, Spd ditto. Any thoughts? Somewhat hesitant to trade the shiny poliwhirl/wrath, but it's not a big deal if that's what you want for the ditto. If you see nothing, then oh well. Also interested in japanese larvitar.

PokeChimpo said:
Can you describe to me in PM on how you tell if you have a pokemon with higher IV's? Please, thanks.
IV checker in the Kiloude City Pokémon Center (post-E4).

scuba steveE said:
I have an Anorith, Zweilous, and a King's Rock. Can I trade all of that for a Protean Froakie?
Don't need the Anorith anymore. Just Zweilous + King's Rock work?

Kevin Garrett said:
When you have access to WiFi again, you can just give me a holler via PM.
Will do!

Super__Sonic said:
I was hoping for an Impish or Adamant if you have one. Or if you can breed one I can give you both items for it.

Also, I was under the impression that only Females could breed down abilities. Was this changed? If so either sex is okay. If not then I would only like Female.

LMK
Sorry, but you didn't say anything about nature when you asked, nor am I offering specific natures (unless you have a Synchro 'mon with your desired nature). But yes, males now have a chance to pass down their Hidden Abilities.

MtheW said:
I can get a couple of your wants, including magnezone, metagross, poliwrath (shiny), clamperl, aipom, drillbur, zweilous, malamar, and evolutionary stones, and I was wondering what a fair trade would be for the Atk, SpD, Spd ditto. Any thoughts? Somewhat hesitant to trade the shiny poliwhirl/wrath, but it's not a big deal if that's what you want for the ditto. If you see nothing, then oh well. Also interested in japanese larvitar.
The Atk/SpD/Sp Ditto is really your call. This is the first generation where I'm actively trading, so I like receiving offers more than making them!

Alright, would metagross and a dusk stone work for the ditto then?

Okay, still sounds good to me. Could you at the very least get me a female? If not the male is okay. Let me know when we can trade :)

EDIT: I do have an Impish Female Avalugg in my X version. I do not know if that is what you mean by "Syncro-mon" If so I do have something of use. Again, if not I can do the breeding. I am knowledgeable in the field.

Back