Wi-Fi Trades *CLOSED FOR VACATION* Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

THANKS !

RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

pikablu29 said:
Yup, got plenty. I will have them ready for you. Add the FC in my signature and look for Gavin.

Solid, thank you so much!

No problem :)

Added you, and am logging on right now!

Thank you so much <3 Now I can mega-evolve ALL THE THINGS~!

No problem! Evolve all the things!!!! lol

hi pika!!
i need 1 master ball ,2 life orbs and 2 lucky eggs
if it is possible
thanks in advance!!!

Could I get these to you tomorrow? Today's my hubby's birthday. We are about to celebrate

yes tomorrow
i'm off to sleep.
i wish him happy birthday!!!

thanks very much pika!!!

Pika if you have the time may i please get 4 shiny stones?

Let me hop on now.

ok i will to

thanks soooo much Pika

Hi, can I get a Charizardite X?

FC : 2595-2216-7709

hi pika!!
i now have two good dittos for breeding
i may need one more destiny knot
and an everstone
i believe those two items are needed for eggs to have specific nature and 5 ivs,right?
thanks in advance!!!!

Yes you are correct and that shouldn't be much of an issue to get you. I will message you when I'm ready

thanks pika!!

Hey I can get online on the game, for the next 5 hours or so. I still need houdoom stone. I have abomsnow with snow, red scatterbugs, several vivllions, and other stuff for trade.

Hello
Can I have blazikenite and Genesect? I really don't have much to offer, just shiny gyarados.
My fc is 0232-7638-7889 and my in game name is Bel
Thanks in advance :3

I don't have a spare Genesect but I can get you the Blazikenite for nothing in return.

Valorflux said:
Hi, can I get a Charizardite X?

FC : 2595-2216-7709

For whatever reason, Nintendo's servers are down and I can't add anyone to my friends list at the moment. Once I can, we can trade for the Charizardite X

Sorry to bother you but I need all Y stones. Really sorry, but do you have any pokemon you want in mind?

My FC is: 2020-0070-5155
IGN: Cypher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back