DPPt/HGSS CLOSED DO NOT POST HERE AT ALL!!

Good trades?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PDC's Trades Looking For Ev'd Gallede in Speed and attack Have Movie 12 Arceus!

Now Have Movie Arceus Availble!I will only take Shiny or ev'd pokemon for it.

RE: PDC's Trades Looking For Ev'd Gallede in Speed and attack Have Movie 12 Arceus!

Please go & read the quote that's in my thread...please.

Ok do you want the Arceus?

can I have the stats for jirachi please. The Ev trained one.

SkittyonWailord (SPPF) said:
Remember that D/P events can't ever be shiny. Don't get scammed. (Doesn't include Ranger Manaphy, TCGWC Milotic & Sokotan Pichu/PCP)
So sadly that "Event" Lucario's hacked.
Anyways, I need a few things cloned...if your up to doing it.

What!?Great i'll take it off.And sure i'll clone for you use my pearl fc.The Jirachi stats are Hp 101/Ak 61/def 61/sp.atk 55/sp.def 64/spd 76.it's level 25.

^I'll meet u in the room.

Ok what Fc should i use.the one in your profile?

^Daimond's plz....like always.

Ok tell me when your on.

^I need the Espy & Haylay's Mew cloned....feel free to take a clone 4 yourself.

Can you tell me the nature and Evs to?

Calm nature and 252 hp 252 speed.

Ok what is its attack stat it comes up as an invalid stat on the Iv calculator. Which event is it?

well Lv gave it to me ask him.It was ev'd by a n AR code but other wise it's 100% legit.

The OT is in Japanese.I can't read it.It's in a poke ball.I think it's either the ntaboshi or wish maker jirachi.

^Would you like me to have a look @ it?

Sure. let me get it from the PC.

Yep, it's the Negai Boshi/Wishing Star: Jirachi~Lv.25 (Careful)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back