• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Clock [Cinccino Lock]

Brendan

Hi there
Pokemon:
4 Oddish UD 60
1 Gloom UD 27
2 Vileplume UD 24
1 Virizion NV 97
1 Cleffa HSP 12
1 Dodrio UD 11
1 Doduo UD 45
1 Shaymin EX ND 5
2 Cinccino ND 85
2 Minccino ND 84
2 Amoonguss ND 9
2 Foongus ND 8
1 Terrakion NV 99

TSS:
2 Rare Candy UL 82
3 Cheren EP 91
3 N NV 101
2 Pokemon Collector HGSS 97
4 Professor Oak's New Theory HGSS 101
3 Seeker TR 88
4 Twins TR 89
2 Pokemon Communication BW 99
2 Professor Elm's Training Method HGSS 100

Energy:
4 Rainbow Energy HGSS 104
6 Grass Energy BW 105
2 Rescue Energy TR 90
2 Double Colorless Energy ND 92

Basic strategy of the deck is to get trainer lock up ASAP, then setup Cinccino to start attacking with Echoed Voice, finally Amoonguss is for status locking the opposition. Shaymin EX for late game sweeping, Terrakion for revenge kills, Dodrio for free retreat, Cleffa/Virizion for setup. Virizion is great against Durant also.

The problem I'm having is getting consistency. I struggle getting T2 Vileplume and if I don't get it then my game might as well be a scoop because they can just catcher things off.

Try
-1 oddish (3-1-2 is usually enough for me)
-1 virizion (I honestly do not see what is so good about it and cincinno is better IMO)
-3-6 (if you aren't going to play virizion)
-3 cheren (if you aren't going to play virizion)
-2 PETM (twins already take care of that)

+2 collector (for consistency)
+2 DCE (very helpful)
+2 mewtwo (is good against other mewtwos)
+2 sage's (help get out vileplume)
+1-1 cincinno (2-2 is not enough)

And some extra spaces for anything I forgot.

Virizion has been huge in Durant matchups since it's a basic but I guess a setup Cinccino will serve the same purpose. What's your opinion of Pichu in this deck? Also, have considered switching my energy up a bit and toying with Jirachi a bit would be fun.

I think cleffa is really all that's needed so maybe no pichu. I'm not really sure about jirachi in this deck though. I usually see jirachi as being the best it can be with spreading decks like kyurem decks. Its just my opinion though.

3-1-2 Vileplume works best
-1 Oddish
It seems that you're using too many 1-1 lines, 1 of's, try beefing up to a 3-3 Cincinno line, and it doesn't seem like Amoonguss isnt too vital, so as long as you keep plenty of SSU and seeker, you're fine.at a 1-1, though ignore the irony with my earlier statement in that.
~Elf

Back