Cities Deck

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
I will be attending several cities during the Cities season. I would like some help choosing which deck I would like to play. I've narrowed it down to a few things, and I'd appreciate help with people who have played these decks before. Here is my list:
Raieggs
I want to go with Raieggs because it is unexepected, meaning that a lot of people wouldn't have been prepared for it.

T2K
This is a very high risk high return deck. I would like advice from people who have played it before. There was a little local tournament, and some one took the tournamnet with a 4-4 'Tune and a 3-2-2/1 Meagnium (2MT/1DF).

Duskqueen
I've never played this before, but am hearing good things about it. Any tips?

That is the list. Any tips about how to make these decks work will be largly appreciated.

Duskqueen is using Dusknoir, Nidoqueen MT, Nidoqueen DF, and a 1-1 line of Grumpig CG. You want to run a Castaway engine on this one and keep your Bench to the fullest with Dusknoir's Power working its magic.

I wouldn't advice playing any of these decks. Anyway, if I have to chose, I would say RaiEggs.

Dudeman1993 said:
Duskqueen is using Dusknoir, Nidoqueen MT, Nidoqueen DF, and a 1-1 line of Grumpig CG. You want to run a Castaway engine on this one and keep your Bench to the fullest with Dusknoir's Power working its magic.

grumpig is not well used in Duskqueen since u are shuffling your opponent's bench to his or her deck, which will reduce grumpig's attack and 3 is difficult to attach to him while he is not the main attacker, also, 80 hp is.....

RaiEggs is junk. Gallade laughs in its face, as does Failtune (So dont pick that deck either, it FAILS), Mario, and a slew of other decks.
Failtune is, well, fail.
Duskqueen is pretty tough. The one downside is that it doesn't set up fast. Psychic weakness is also not something to love. Still, it can work.

Out of those, RaiEggs, shouldn't be used this format. The lose of the Holon Engine was too much for it.
T2K could work, but just play it straight, no Meganium.
Personally, I recommend DuskQueen, especially if you use the near compulsory Mightyena Ex (HP). However, it depends on how many Psychic based decks are in your area, especially Flygon Ex (DF), but there should be some sort of tech that can help.
Hope that helps!

Well, I wanted to go for something different. I'm also considering playing a Rampardos deck.

Rampage is always an option (Rampardos/Gallade) something i am considering as well while play-testing. im working on my TANQ list (Meganiumd/Quagd) my Speed Krow list, and my DQ list (Dusqueen).
so i reccomend dusqueen out of your 3. it hits hard, disrupts, and is nearly impossible to take down late game. my list uses Dusky and Queen obviously, a 1-0-1 King SW line, a 1-1 Mightyena line, and a 1-1 Miltoic line ATM, trying to decide between techs..

Back