Choice in friends

floatzelprime

Autobot
So ive been wondering what is better. would you rather have tons of friends that are fun to hang out with or just a few friends that are fun to be with but are very kind and can always be counted on?
What would you choose?

I would have a few friends because at least you're having fun and stuff while if you have a ton of friends you wouldn't be really close to anyone so you can't tell them your feelings when your sad or anything. That's just my opinion, but few friends > ton of friends.

I'd chose the small amount of friends over a ton. Because they'll listen to you and try to help you, as friends should do.

Having a lot of friends might not be very effective when you have an issue. They won't be able to help and you'll end up getting swamped by thousands of ideas. Whereas if you had a few friends, they could all agree on one thing without any repercussions.

I'd rather have just a small circle of true friends I can count on. While I may be friends with quite a few people on this forum, only a couple I actually tell everything to.

I dunno... I just restarted school. Ice got three friends.

Rufus, Will and Bertie. I know 'em, but I maybe would be better with more people. So, like DE said.

I only have 1 friend lol.

But we're basically clones of each other so we have tons of fun every time we hang out. That's enough for me.

A couple. But not too many. The fewer the more real friends they are.

i don't understand why it has to be one or the other. why can't you have a large group of more casual friends that you see once in a while and a smaller circle of close friends that you rely on/see more often/etc.? if you know a lot of people, nothing is stopping you from becoming closer to some.. there's no point in limiting yourself.

Ima floater. I'll know everyone personally because that way, it doesn't give anyone the thought of gossiping about you ;p The only people who I won't talk to are rich daddy's girls

I have a lot of good friends, but, I have 3 friends that I can always count on and I hang out with a lot. So I would go with the few friends.

I'd go with a few, nice friends, rather than 500,000,000 friends (yes, critizing facebook.) Good friends that you can trust are always a good choice.

I try not to get attached to friends too much.....
because next thing you know, they die on you, or move away. Then im left here all alone. I had a really good friend, Keola, but....

i moved away.....

I have about 2 true friends that I can count on no matter what, and thats about as close as you can get.

^P0rygon: That is about the saddest and most depressing thing I have ever heard. Friends are the best gift anyone can give you.

I have only 3 true friends, but we have so much fun together that it easily beats having many friends.

Back