• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ChenLox (Blaziken, Garchomp, Luxray and Sableye)

What do you think this deck is?

• AWESOME

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Good

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Not bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's not good

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It's a piece of crap

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Other (post in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MDL

Formerly Roronoa Zoro
Hi readers. I've made this deck because I feel that Chenlock has a better matchup against Machamp and VileGarChamp but LuxChomp has a better matchup against Gyarados and Mirror. So, I decided to "mix" them. It's a normal Chenlock, but instead of 2-2 Blaziken FB, it has 1-1 Blaziken FB and 1-1 Luxray Gl. I also posted this deck, because our national will probably be MD-On without the Black and White rules. Here's the decklist:

Pokémon:
4 Sableye SF
2-2 Garchomp C L.X SV
1-1 Luxray GL L.X RR
1-1 Blaziken FB L.X SV
2-1 Uxie L.X LA
1 Unown Q MD
1-1 Honchkrow SV
1 Azelf LA
1 Chatot G SV
1 Crobat G PL
1 Lucario GL RR
1 Promocroak
1 Dragonite FB SV

Energys:
4 DCE
2 SP. Dark Energy
2 Dark Energy
1 Lightning Energy
1 Fire Energy
1 Psychic Energy

T/S/S:
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
2 Pokémon Collector (I know I should have 3, but I can't find room for it)
2 Judge
2 Cyrus's Initiative
1 Bebe's Search
1 Aaron's Collection
4 Poké Turn
3 Energy Gain
3 Power Spray
2 SP Radar
1 Expert Belt (I need this for the Gyarados matchup)

Strategy:
Hopefully start with Sableye and disrupt your opponent. Set up and start sniping with Garchomp and taking easy prizes with Luxray and/or hitting hard with Blaziken.

RE: ChenLox (Blaziken, Garchomp, Luxray and Sableye) (Needs division in thread title)

I'm from Portugal. I will not take my only Garchomp C counter, and I like the count of Judges.

RE: ChenLox (Blaziken, Garchomp, Luxray and Sableye) (Needs division in thread title)

-1 D-Nite FB
+ Ambipom G

It s very good but u need vicio!

-1 D-Nite FB
+ Ambipom G

It s very good but u need vicio!

I actually prefer Dragonite instead of Ambipom G.

Back