Charizard's triumphant return for Ash vs Paul Sinnoh League Final

Drakeman said:
Yeah! I'd like to see the what new moves and techniques the Air Master taught him, aside from Giga Impact.

Ya I totally didnt think of Gliscor returning. THat would be cool. It could fly circles around any pokemon it faces :p but still nothing beats charizard!

Because it's been his team since the beginning of the DP saga. The first few battles have been nice, showing off all Ash's Pokes, but now he's against Paul, arguably his toughest opponent ever. This is srs bznss.

na i recon this will be ash's team:

Pikachu
Buizel
Staraptor
Infernape
Toterra
Quilava

yea and i think buizel will evolve in the mid battle into floatzel

Attachments

• evolution_zel.gif
    evolution_zel.gif
    16.4 KB · Views: 6
You know it's already confirmed that Ash faces Paul in the t8 and he's using his Sinnoh team...

It's also confirmed that Paul's team is
- Electivire
- Gastrodon
- Froslass
- Drapion
- Ninjask
- Aggron

Just thought I'd post it, seeing as it was nowhere to be found in the topic.

FireMeowth said:
It's also confirmed that Paul's team is
- Electivire
- Gastrodon
- Froslass
- Drapion
- Ninjask
- Aggron

Just thought I'd post it, seeing as it was nowhere to be found in the topic.

Cool team. What's Paul thinking using Gastrodon and Frosslass? I thought he favoured strong Pokemon. Ninjask! I think this could be the very same Ninjask that he caught earlier but didn't show what happended to it after that. Ash ftw.

Drakeman said:
Cool team. What's Paul thinking using Gastrodon and Frosslass? I thought he favoured strong Pokemon. Ninjask! I think this could be the very same Ninjask that he caught earlier but didn't show what happended to it after that. Ash ftw.

Since when are Gastrodon and Frosslass weak. They may not have attacking power but knowing paul he will use them strategically and catch Ash off guard. Also hopefully Paul uses Ninjasks ability and passes speed boosts to his other pokemon, that would be cool!

Back