• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Charizard-EX / Reshiram-EX

Jandops

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 3 Charizard-EX FLF (Combustion Blast)
    3 Reshiram-EX LTR
    3 Reshiram LTR
    1 M-Charizard-EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 1 Computer Search
    3 Bicycle
    4 Roller Skates
    4 Acro Bike
    2 Crushing Hammer
    4 VS Seeker
    2 Random Receiver
    4 Muscle Band
    4 Blacksmith
    4 Battle Compressor
    1 N
    1 Lysandre
    1 Lysandre's Trump Card
    3 Scorched Earth
Energy:

• 4 DCE
    8 Fire Energy

Strategy:

The strategy is pretty simple, Start with either charizard-EX or Reshiram-EX use compressors, VS seekers, random recivers, and scorched earth to get fire energies into the discard and use blacksmith+ attach a DCE. then do their 2nd attacks for 150+20 muscle band. I find i can do a 150 or 170 combustion blast or brave fire pretty consistently on my first attacking turn. Which is enough to KO all but a few of the big EXs.
Its got a ton of moving parts but its super fun to use.
Sending fire energies to the discard is super important and i can get them there with scorched earth, acro bike and Battle compressor (I tried out using some firey torches, but they are clunky and scorched earth does a way better job.) I have only 1 draw supporter and that's because I need to be using Blacksmith almost exclusively. baby Reshiram is there to mow down safeguarders. M-Charizard is there for pyroars and sometimes can be a good play. I usually end up compressing lysandre and the trump so i can VS seeker them later for when i need them.
I was wondering if anyone has used a deck like this and might have some idea to make it better/ more consistent.

Back