'Charisma of the Wrecked Sky,' Japan's SM7 Set Announced!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Professor_jplap Aspiring Trainer
    Professor_jplap

N of all cards does not need to be reprinted. We were lucky enough to get one in FAC.

2. xTITAN Training Aspirer
    xTITAN

Stakatakatakataka-GX hype!

3. Gruffling Aspiring Trainer
    Gruffling

What an awful name, I'm glad we don't just do straight up translations for the proper sets. Now I want that Masked Royal card finally.

4. Timmony_tcg Aspiring Trainer
    Timmony_tcg

They needed to reprint N in Fates Collide since there was no useful form of hand disruption without it, allowing overly aggressive strategies like Night March to sweep the game practically unchecked. Also, there were practically no other useful draw Supporters at the time, so most decks had to deal with some combination of Sycamore and the painfully mediocre Shauna/Professor Birch's Observations.

As the game stands now, the only issue I see with N rotating is that it will be much easier for Zoroark decks to amass huge hands with very little effort. My guess is that TCPi is hoping that the Judge reprint will be enough to disrupt that.

5. xTITAN Training Aspirer
    xTITAN

It makes literally no sense, but it sounds kinda' cool.

6. Skylite Aspiring Trainer
    Skylite

Looking forward for Deoxys GX and (why not) Dusknoir GX

7. AmbientDinosaur Aspiring Trainer
    AmbientDinosaur

Sycamore didn't get reprinted in Forbidden Light, so I doubt that N will be reprinted in the Unova themed set. I can see there being another card based on N however, perhaps even a N ◇. I think either N or Ghetsis will get a Prism Star in the future.

8. xTITAN Training Aspirer
    xTITAN

I'm all for a Dusknoir-GX - Dusknoir cards are generally pretty cool.

9. SubApathy Aspiring Trainer
    SubApathy

I can still hope for a Scyther GX...

10. Shfinx I Solemnly Swear To Never Play a Meta Deck
    Shfinx

Oh boy, we finally get a card for the pinnacle of creative ideas and ingenuity in design.

11. FossilJockeyMG Pokémon Paleontologist
    FossilJockeyMG

I would like to see Primals and Megas of GX pokémon, but seeing as we didn't get any Megas in the Kalos set I doubt we will.

However, I'm stoked on Stakataka. I actually hope it's fighting instead of steel. Steel has enough going for it.

Nah, we already have Voltorb cards. Besides, we don't even have confirmation Voltorb is in this set! :D

12. Rooie Aspiring Trainer
    Rooie

I hope the obligatory one Supporter reprint in this set is either Wally or Hex Maniac.

13. xTITAN Training Aspirer
    xTITAN

We really don't need Hex back... Wally would be cool, though.

14. AuraJackle Aspiring Trainer
    AuraJackle

Fingers crossed for sableye gx and a good kyogre anything really

15. starg09 Aspiring Trainer
    starg09

Hmm, I actually was thinking on the opposite. Making it Fighting (Rock), and also releasing Blacephalon as either Fire or Psychic (Ghost) would justify adding two new disks for Silvally (Grass and Dark/Water).

16. jessalakasam Floette is love Floette is life
    jessalakasam

Calling it right now. Champion's road will be its own miniset

17. Gameguard Aspiring Trainer
    Gameguard

I doudt n will get reprinted.

starg09 likes this.
  18. Grimxcore Budding Professor
    Grimxcore

Stoked for Stakataka GX and a Ray GX will be sweet as well. I'm sure we will also see a Kyogre and Groundon GX in that coming set as well.

19. crystal_pidgeot Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
    crystal_pidgeot

Well, I do want Latias. Here's to hoping!

20. RoboSensei I hate Greninja
    RoboSensei

Oooh! A Lurantis-GX deck! I might have to get my hands on one of those

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?