Writing Chapter 3

MrGatr

Goin Rogue Baby :DDD
When Something Goes Wrong, It goes Horribly Wrong.

Running through the jungle, Mason turns around, and fires a few shots. “Jeez, these guys really don't like people in their fight!” he thought to himself.

Sprinting over to a cliff, he grabbed his side to make sure his hip bag was still there. He looked through the thick undergrowth, and noticed his AC-130 coming up. So he quickly grabbed tightened his bag, turned around, fired a few shots, and ran even harder towards the clearing. Remembering what he was supposed to do, he leaped off the cliff.

Sliding through the passengers bay, he hit the wall hard. “Darnit, I though we had that changed!” he said to the gunner laughing.

“What, you wanted me to leave it open? I'd gladly let you slide through the other side, just you better have a nice lading spot.” The gunner resumed spraying the forest with a massive amount of fire.

“Fine fine, but I'd rather not be in this much pain” Mason said as the helicopter pulled out.

“Mason, we've been waiting for you” said a young girl in fancy cloths.

As Mason handed the beat up folders from the bag that dangled from his side, he said “Yeah, I know can't blame me for your slow reaction timing. I got in, got the job done, and now I have to jump off a cliff, and into a helicopter! You guys were supposed to be there before I had to do that.” Mason said sounding pissed off.

“You can't blame somebody for the faults of you not radioing in about your situation.” The girl said in a calm voice. “Sorry for my impoliteness, my name is Jessica, and my boss is waiting for you.”

“Hmmph” Mason walked off into the building.

Mason started noticing small details. The guards with vests, and seemingly large guns. They seemed to be standing around every corner, and watching Mason with every move. Mason followed Jessica into a large office in the far north corner. Sitting at a large desk, was Danny.

Back