Cerium's BACK!!! (with new cards...)

Cerium 2006

I Rock! (or do I?)
Good Morning and a Happy New Minute to You! :p

I, Cerium 2006, am back in the faking scene with a load of new cards! They are being prepared but I am, secretly, giving you information about my cards. Here is the first peice (of info, that is):

The first card in my new set called "The Return of Cerium" will be:

CERIUM'S MEGANIUM with a cool 3D picture of Meganium in a Jungle!

The second card:

IN THE JUNGLE with another 3D picture of the starter team from R/S in a Jungle.

This is all for now! But as I go, another secret about the set, if you can discover it in the line!

****ghdkfdfnskfdslfdfrioqmxucpwpvgnuusdgnhihimdigsomq.;xpon'jiqp92/oJIO;VCJmcuso-wpqsalamesdjsnce****

Umm, Cute-Mew, there's no reason to be so "quicky-licky"... be patient... I'm preparing the set... there's gonna' be a lot of planning...!

Cerium: *struggles hard to get Cascade Gonpory blanks* *Cascade Gonpory blanks removed* *shot dead by Misty*

I'm looking forward to it, myself. Just no horrible remakes of already bad cards. *coughdarkferaligatrcough*

Aside from Cascade Gonpory, you and I seem to be the only fakers here with any skill at all in making fake cards, so... yeah. Take your time, make 'em good.

I just found the rare collection of NOVA blanks! Insha Allah (something us Muslims say when we want something to happen), I'll be making the set on those. To see a NOVA blank, check out the link:

http://timm.tardmonkey.org/nova/blanks/grass_basic.htm

Eh, I don't like 'em. Do you have a link to any finished cards using those blanks? Maybe seeing a finished product would help.

The Acanthite blanks Cascade Gonpory used for his Collection 2 cards look pretty sweet. Those who haven't seen them can find his old topic here, but please do not post in it, as it is several months old.

Back